Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Robin Hood: Men in Tights is a 1993 film parody of the story of Robin Hood, particularly parodying Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Other Robin Hood films, such as The Adventures of Robin Hood and Disney's Robin Hood, are also parodied. The film is reminiscent of Brooks's 1975 Robin Hood based sitcom When Things Were Rotten.
- Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent.
Sheriff of Rottingham
- Enough! King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!
- Struckey has loxed again.
- Over that boy hand!
- He deered to kill a King's dare.
- Prince John: Tell everyone that when the day is out we shall have a wedding. Or a hanging. Either way, we're gonna have a lot of fun, huh?
- Ahchoo: Let's get out of this ladies clothing and get into our tights!
- Latrine: I always wanted to marry a cop.
- The Abbot (snickering): Mervyn? Your name is.....Mervyn?
- Broomhilde: That happy little Bluebird left a happy little doo-doo on your hand.
- Robin Hood: Kindly let me pass.
- Little John: Uh, no. Sorry, but a toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll, and if we don't get no tolls, then we don't eat no rolls. [proudly] I made that up.
- Robin Hood: It's very fascinating. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to hurt you.
- Robin Hood: You've just entered the territory of Robin Hood and his Merry Men.
- Rabbi Tuckman: [makes a suggestive wave of his hand] Faigelehs?
- Robin Hood: No, no, we're straight, just merry.
- Robin Hood: Blinkin, I'd like you to meet Ahchoo.
- Blinkin: A Jew? Here?
- Prince John: Such an unusual name. Latrine. How did your family come by it?
- Latrine: We changed it in the 9th Century.
- Prince John: You changed it to Latrine?
- Latrine: Yeah! It used to be Shithouse.
- Prince John: It's a good change.....it's a good change.
- Sheriff of Rottingham: The old man is Loxley.
- Prince John: Are you sure? He looks like Mark Twain.
- [After Achoo is named the new Sheriff of Rottingham]
- Townspeople: A black sheriff?!
- Blinkin: He's black?
- Achoo: And why not? It worked in Blazing Saddles.
- Prince John: Maybe if you tell me the bad news in a good way it won't sound so bad.
- Sheriff of Rottingham: The bad news in a good way....yes.....well.....here goes.
- Sheriff of Rottingham: (laughing) W-wait till you hear this! I just bumped into Robin of Locksley, he's back from the crusades. You know, he just beat the *crap* out of me and my men. He hates you and he loves your brother, Richard! And...... he wants to see you hanged! (snorts loudly) We.....we're in an awful lot of trouble!
- Prince John: What are you crazy?? Why are you laughing?? This is terrible news!
- Sheriff of Rottingham: Well.....you told me to soften the blow.
- Prince John: Well you blew it.
- Man in Church (imitating Lou Costello): H-e-e-y Abbot!
- The Abbot: I hate that guy!
- Sheriff of Rottingham: I was angry before, but now I'm really pissed off!
- Ahchoo: Pissed off? Man, if I was that close to a horse's weiner, I'd be worried about being pissed ON.
- Cary Elwes - Robin of Loxley, called Robin Hood
- Amy Yasbeck - Maid Marian of Bagel
- Richard Lewis - Prince John
- Roger Rees - Sheriff of Rottingham
- Dave Chappelle - Ahchoo
- Mel Brooks - Rabbi Tuckman
- Mark Blankfield - Blinkin
- Eric Allan Kramer - Little John
- Matthew Porretta - Will Scarlet O'Hara
- Isaac Hayes - Asneeze
- Tracey Ullman - Latrine the Witch
- Patrick Stewart - King Richard
- Dom DeLuise - Don Giovanni
- Dick Van Patten - The Abbot
- Megan Cavanagh - Broomhilde
- Brian George - Dungeon Maitre d'