Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (also known as Power Rangers: The Movie) is a 1995 American action film based on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on Fox Kids, the first series in the Power Rangers franchise.
- Directed by Bryan Spicer. Written by John Kamps and Arne Olsen.
- You know the funny thing about morphin'? You don't appreciate it till you can't do it anymore!
- What is that odious stench? Smells like teenagers.
- [Ivan surveys the Command Center]
- Ivan: Gee. Pretty fancy schmancy. I guess if you invest your money well for over 60 centuries, you can buy something pretty nice.
- [Alpha whacks him in the midsection, but Ivan only burps]
- Alpha: Uh-oh.
- [Ivan laughs and zaps Alpha out of his way]
- Zordon: You haven't changed, Ooze. You're still picking on creatures smaller than yourself.
- Ivan: Aw, put a sock in it, Z. 10 minutes outta the egg, and I'm already listening to one of your lectures. You locked me into your stuffy, little hyper lock chamber and tossed me away in the depths like yesterday's trash! You any idea what it's like to be locked up in a rotten egg for 6,000 years?! It's boring! Not to mention, I've had a charley horse since the Renaissance.
- Zordon: You won't get away with this, Ooze.
- Ivan: You robbed me of my prime! I was the supreme ruler of the most foul empire in the universe! And now, it's time to pay the piper.
- [he plays a quick tune on his flute, then proceeds zapping the Command Center]
- Ivan: All the things that I have missed: The Black Plague! The Spanish Inquisition! The Brady Bunch reunion!
- Adam: Welcome to Jurassic Park.
- Aisha: Very funny, Adam.
- Billy: We were told there was a great power here. Is it true?
- Dulcea: Yes. The ground is littered with the bones of those who have tried for it and failed.
- Tommy: Well, we're different. We won't fail.
- [Ivan's Tengu Warriors report on their battle with the Rangers at Phados]
- Ivan: So, they've all been destroyed?
- Tengu: Well, we were about to destroy them, but...
- Ivan: What?! You didn't kill them? You call yourselves Tengu Warriors?! You're more like Tengu turkeys! I should have you all stuffed and roasted!
- Tengu: But, master, there was this monster with these huge sticks! It kept twirling them around.
- Ivan: Sticks? Did these sticks have a whistling sound?
- Tengu: Well, it was more like nails on a chalkboard.
- Ivan: Dulcea. That miserable, manipulating, loathsome she-devil of a witch! If she leads them to the great power, everything will be ruined!
- Tengu: D'you want us to take another whack at it?
- Ivan: How about taking another quack at it?!
- [he zaps his Tengu, leaving nothing but black feathers]
- Ivan: No time to waste. My Ectomorphicon machines must be unearthed by sundown!
- [the Ape Zord attempts to strangle Hornitor]
- Aisha: Hang in there, Rocky!
- Rocky: Oh, I'm hangin'! I'm hangin'!
- Jason David Frank - Tommy Oliver: The White Ranger
- Steve Cardenas - Rocky DeSantos: The Red Ranger
- Johnny Yong Bosch - Adam Park: The Black Ranger
- David Yost - Billy Cranston: The Blue Ranger
- Karan Ashley - Aisha Campbell: The Yellow Ranger
- Amy Jo Johnson - Kimberly Hart: The Pink Ranger
- Paul Freeman - Ivan Ooze