Power Rangers (2017 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Dean Israelite. Written by John Gatins, with a story conceived by Matt Sazama, Burk Sharpless, Michele Mulroney and Kieran Mulroney.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Jason Scott: Cow seems unhappy.
- Jason's Friend: Well, it shouldn't be unhappy, because I just milked her.
- Jason: Him. You just milked him.
- Jason's Friend: This is a "him?"
- Jason: Was it 1 udder?
- Jason's Friend: Yup.
- Jason: Yeah, that's not an udder.
- Jason's Friend: I was gonna say, it was actually kinda weird. It was kinda big, I had to use 2 hands–
- Jason: Stop. We will never discuss this again.
- Sam Scott: You know, I don't think we're ever gonna understand each other. Just when I think you've done the dumbest thing you could possibly do… you find something even dumber and you do it.
- Jason: Thank you.
- Sam: I promise you, this is not the moment to be a wiseass. I know you think it's noble you didn't rat out your friends.
- Jason: I acted alone. Beefcake and I had a connection.
- Sam: Yeah, that's funny. You know what's not funny? This was supposed to be your season. I had scouts coming to every game. You could've written your own ticket. Now it's all gone! Now you gotta come here every Saturday for the rest of the year just so you can graduate... with all these other weirdos and criminals!
- Jason: Yeah. Like you said, we'll never understand each other.
- Billy Cranston: Hey, thanks for that in there.
- Jason: Ah, no worries. I hate guys like that.
- Billy: Yeah. Oh, so, hey, we should hang out sometime, huh? Not that we have to, but I think tonight we should.
- Jason: What was your name again?
- Billy: Billy. Billy Cranston, or William Cranston. Remember when kids used to call me Billy "Cramstons" as a 3rd grade joke like "Billy crams a ton of crayons in his butt", which I didn't! It's really impossible to cram a ton of crayons in a butt. Uh, no, no, no, I'm sorry-
- Jason: Billy, I would honestly hang out with you, but I have a date, every night with the Angel Grove Sheriff's Department, so... I'm sorry.
- Billy: Wait, no, no, no-don't leave, don't leave. Hey-alright, so, I don't really expect for us to hang out. Truth is, I need to get somewhere tonight, and I could really use your help.
- Jason: Billy, I hear you, but as I told you, I have house arrest. There's nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry.
- Billy: Well, I-I mean, I could fix that. I know how to trick the SIM. I have- I have tools.
- Jason: I have to be at my house before 7.
- Billy: Well, if you come to my house before 7, I can fix it for you. Oh, I also have a car or access to a car, and if you help me tonight, you can have the car for a few hours.
- Jason: Billy, can I be honest? The deal was I drop you somewhere and I get the van for a few hours, okay? This is weird. Like, we don't know each other at all, I don't know what we're doing here. You see where I'm-?
- Billy: Wait, wait, I gotta tell you something, okay? I'm on the Spectrum.
- Jason: Is that like a workout program? Like, Tae Bo?
- Billy: No, it's a diagnosis.
- Jason: I know. It was a joke, I was kidding.
- Billy: See, that's the thing, I didn't get the joke. Like my brain doesn't work the same as yours does, you know?
- Jason: Yeah, well, consider that a good thing.
- Dacre Montgomery - Jason Scott/The Red Ranger
- Naomi Scott - Kimberly Hart/The Pink Ranger
- RJ Cyler - Billy Cranston/The Blue Ranger
- Becky G - Trini/The Yellow Ranger
- Ludi Lin - Zack/The Black Ranger
- Bryan Cranston - Zordon
- Bill Hader - Alpha 5
- Elizabeth Banks - Rita Repulsa