Power Rangers Wild Force
Power Rangers Wild Force (2002) (often abbreviated as "PRWF") was the tenth incarnation of the Power Rangers series, based strongly on the Super Sentai series Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger (100 Beasts Squadron Growl Ranger). The series revolves around the five Wild Force Rangers, their Wild Zords, and the floating island of Animaria. They battle against the evil orgs, creatures of pollution and destruction bent on the end of the world for humans.
- 1 Lionheart
- 2 Darkness Awakening
- 3 Click, Click, Zoom
- 4 Never Give Up
- 5 Ancient Awakening
- 6 Wishes on the Water
- 7 The Bear Necessities
- 8 Soul Searching
- 9 Soul Bird Salvation
- 10 Curse of the Wolf
- 11 Battle of the Zords
- 12 Predazord, Awaken
- 13 Revenge of Zen-Aku
- 14 Identity Crisis
- 15 The Ancient Warrior
- 16 The Lone Wolf
- 17 Power Play
- 18 Secrets and Lies
- 19 The Tornado Spin
- 20 Three's a Crowd
- 21 A Father's Footsteps
- 22 Sing Song
- 23 The Wings of Animaria
- 24 Reinforcements from the Future, Pt. 1
- 25 Reinforcements from the Future, Pt. 2
- 26 The Master's Last Stand
- 27 Unfinished Business
- 28 Homecoming
- 29 The Flute
- 30 Team Carnival
- 31 Taming of the Zords
- 32 Monitoring Earth
- 33 The Soul of Humanity
- 34 Forever Red
- 35 The Master's Herald, Pt. 1
- 36 The Master's Herald, Pt. 2
- 37 Fishing for a Friend
- 38 Sealing the Nexus
- 39 The End of the Power Rangers, Pt. 1
- 40 The End of the Power Rangers Part 2
- 41 External links
- Turbine Org: Didn't you learn your lesson?
- Taylor:I Guess not! Now let me teach you something Org. I'm the Yellow Eagle Ranger, and Wild Force never gives up!
- Max: Turbine Org! I'm the Blue Shark Ranger, and you're gonna feel my bite!
- Danny: (Pushes Plug Org into a tree) Plug Org! Meet the Black Bison Ranger. Prepare to be stomped!
(Alyssa attacks Plug Org from above)
- Plug Org: Who do you think you are?
- Alyssa: Thanks for asking! Tiger Ranger! ya!! Wild Force
- Cole: (Trips up Plug Org) I'm the Red Lion Ranger, and your rampage ends here! Wild Force Rangers
- Cole:I made it! I made it!
- Alyssa: Cole? Is your name Cole?
- Taylor: Sorry, jungle boy. You've just been drafted!
- Toxica: [about Master Org] There's something different about him. He feels just as evil as ever, but... his appearance!
- Jindrax: So maybe he's put on a few years. You know, you're no spring Org yourself!
- Toxica: Humph!
- Jindrax: But you don't look a day over a thousand!
- Cole: [after failing to sense a heartbeat in Barbed Wire Org] I can't hear anything. You don't have a heart!
- Barbed Wire Org: And you don't have a brain!
- Cole: Why are you doing this?!
- Barbed Wire Org: Because Orgs exist for only one reason: To destroy and wreak havoc!
Click, Click, Zoom
- Camera Org: This has developed into something quite negative!
Never Give Up
- Toxica: How cute. The Rangers have a little girl on their team.
- Alyssa: Yeah? Well it looks like the Orgs have a wrinkled old grandma on theirs!
- Toxica: (Gasps) You mean "older sister"!
Wishes on the Water
- Max:I'm the Surging Shark!
- Ship Org: More like the surging guppy!
The Bear Necessities
- Cole: Master Org.
- Master Org: So, finally we meet.
- Cole:You're the one responsible for all this destruction.
- Master Org: Yes. Impressive, isn't it?
- Cole: No, it's not impressive. It's pathetic! You're nothing but a coward!
- Master Org: I fear nothing! It is you who should be in fear!
Soul Bird Salvation
- Jindrax: (About the Rangers) Look at them. They're so helpless, it's almost unfair.
- Toxica: Since when do we care about being fair?
- Jindrax: Good point!
- Jindrax: Did anyone ever tell that yellow was the color of fear, as in "yellow-bellied Power Ranger"?
- Taylor: At least I don't look like a clown!
Curse of the Wolf
- Cole: Jungle Sword!
- Vacuum Cleaner Org: I'm not afraid of that thing!
- Cole: And that's your last mistake!
- Alyssa: [upon seeing her pan with no eggs left] Oh, no!
- [she sees Cole on a tree, eating a sandwich made with eggs and toast)
- Alyssa: Cole...!
- [Cole gives her thumbs-up]
- Cole: [mouthful] You make the best eggs!
Battle of the Zords
Revenge of Zen-Aku
The Ancient Warrior
The Lone Wolf
- Jindrax: Toxica! I had no idea that was you!
- Toxica: Obviously! "Old witch", huh?
- Jindrax: I meant that in the nicest possible way...
Secrets and Lies
The Tornado Spin
Three's a Crowd
A Father's Footsteps
The Wings of Animaria
Reinforcements from the Future, Pt. 1
Reinforcements from the Future, Pt. 2
The Master's Last Stand
- (A powerless Dr. Adler is climbling on the top of a cliff, where Toxica and Jindrax are waiting for him)
- Jindrax:Well, well, well, well, look who's come crawling back.
- Dr. Adler: You two!, I am still your master.
- Toxica: We don't take orders from a human.
- Jindrax: That's you.
- Toxica:We have a real org as a master now.
- Dr. Adler:What?.
- Jindrax: See for yourself.
- (They move aside revealing the new Org general they resurrected earlier, Mandilok who is a mouth-themed org general)
- Mandilok: (Female voice) The real Master Org died 3000 years ago and is never coming back!, (Male voice) which makes me, Mandilok in the most powerful org alive!.
- (Adler is enraged and tries to attack Mandilok)
- Dr. Adler: You'll regret this someday!.
- Mandilok: Have a nice trip (Pushes Adler off the cliff)
- (The three orgs laugh at his fall)
- Mandilok: Come on, let's go!, we have work to do.
- Jindrax: (To Adler) See you next fall.
- Zen-Aku: (to Merrick) You cannot run from your past.
- Zen-Aku: Surprised to see me, Merrick?
- Merrick: This isn't possible. I broke your curse!
- Merrick: Now you've got all of us to worry about!
- Zen-Aku: Fine! Then I shall destroy you all!
- Flute Org: No one appreciates jazz.
- Juggelo: You can be the clown, and I'll be the juggler, and together we'll be: Team Carnival!
- Jindrax: Clown? Do I look like a clown to you?
- Taylor: It was hard, bringing my self down to the level of you two kids.
- Max: I'm not a kid!
- Kite: That's right, he's a grown-up! It was like hanging out with a couple of grandparents.
- Taylor and Max: What?
- Taylor: Wait until grandma catches you!
Taming of the Zords
The Soul of Humanity
- Cole: Humans may make mistakes, but in times of need we will do whatever it takes to help our friends!
- Tommy: Several years ago, the Machine Empire arrived from deep space, and tried to invade Earth. Myself and the other Zeo Rangers succeeded in stopping their invasion by destroying their leader, King Mondo, and most of the Empire with him. But now, the last surviving members of the Machine Empire have regrouped under the command of General Venjix, and are gathering here, on the Sea of Tranquility on the moon.
- Eric: It looks like they're digging something there.
- Wes: Well, what would they want on the moon?
- Jason: Serpentera.
- Tommy: Years ago, when Lord Zedd was defeated, his personal Zord remained hidden on the surface of the moon.
- Andros: But I spent the last few years trailing General Venjix. Just recently he discovered the hidden location of Serpentera.
- Jason: If the Machine Empire gets their hands on Serpentera, they're gonna have more than enough power to destroy Earth.
- Cole: We have to stop them here - on the moon. We're the only chance Earth has.
- General Venjix: Finally, we can avenge your untimely destruction, King Mondo.
- Jason: Y'know, if you miss King Mondo that much, I promise we can help you join him.
- General Venjix: What? TEN Red Rangers?
- Cole: Morphinominal!
- General Venjix: Serpentera lives again! Now no one is safe from the wrath of the Machine Empire!
- General Venjix: Forgive me, Mondo! I have failed you, and the Empire!
- General Venjix: Ever since the Power Rangers destroyed the Machine Empire, we have been forced to wander the stars in hiding.
- Gerrok: That's right!
- General Venjix: But no more! With this, the greatest Zord ever built, we will be able to rebuild the Machine Empire, and have revenge on those who destroyed our illustrious leader, King Mondo!
- Tommy: I was starting to wonder whether you'd show up at all.
- Jason: You didn't think I was gonna let you do this without the original Red Ranger, did you?
- Jason: You must be the new guy.
[Cole sloppily wipes his hand off on his pants and extends it to Jason.]
- Cole: Hi! I'm Cole!
- Jason: Good...
- Wes: What's going on? The call sounded urgent.
- Tommy: I was hoping this day would never come. Andros has recently tracked down the remains of the evil Machine Empire.
- T.J.: But I thought the Zeo Rangers destroyed them years ago.
- Tommy: We destroyed their leaders, but some of their generals managed to survive. They've been hiding all these years. They've finally regrouped their forces and are amassing on the moon, preparing to invade Earth.
- Cole: Who is that?
- T.J.: That's Tommy, the Red Zeo Power Ranger! He's a legend!
- Bulk: Yep, I've seen it all. Why, I even once met Lord Zedd and Rita.
- Skull: Yeah? So did I.
- General Venjix: Zedd was a fool to leave this buried here! His loss, our gain!
- Cole: Wow. So that was Tommy? He really is the greatest Ranger.
[The others scoff and laugh]
- Cole: What did I say?
- T.J.: Well, I wouldn't go that far. After all, I was the one who replaced him.
- Jason: Are you kidding me? I was doing all the work while he was at the juice bar kissing on Kimberly.
- Carter: Alright, well, at least his haircut's regulation now. Right?
- Eric: My Q-Rex would eat his Dragon Zord for lunch.
- Leo: He didn't discover lost galaxies!
- Wes: Hey, wait, wait, wait wait. I changed history. So why does he have a fan club, and I don't?
- Andros: Hey! I saved two worlds! What about that?
- T.J.: Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait! Did I ever you guys about the time I got baked in that giant pizza?
The Master's Herald, Pt. 1
The Master's Herald, Pt. 2
Fishing for a Friend
- (Master Org aproaches Princess Shayla's cell in the Nexus)
- Princess Shayla: I don't fear you, Master Org. I know in my heart the forces of good will always prevail. Whatever you have planned, won't succeed.
- Master Org: (Chuckles) How wrong you are (Touches the Princess's face) Princess.
- Locomotive Org: I'm Locomotive Org, and you're on the wrong side of the tracks, Rangers!
- Locomotive Org: Flattening Megazords is my specialty
- Master Org: Fine, the time has come to be of some use to me.
- (He yanks Princess Shayla's necklace off her neck and she gasps)
- Princess Shayla: (to herself) My necklace
Sealing the Nexus
- Jindrax: Sorry, Yellow Ranger, but it looks like our famous rivalry is finally at an end.
- Taylor: Yeah... You were a worthy opponent... I guess.
- Jindrax: Y'know Toxica, it felt strangely good to help someone for a change.
- Toxica: Yeah? Well, don't get used to it!
- Jindrax: Don't worry: Short attention span; I'll forget all about it by tomorrow!
- Cole: Looks like this battle between humans and Orgs is finally over.
- Jindrax: Hey, we're the most powerful Orgs on the planet, and we didn't say it's over!
- Toxica: That's right. It's not over until we say it's over!
- Max: So, is it over?
- Jindrax/Toxica: Yeah, it's over!
The End of the Power Rangers, Pt. 1
The End of the Power Rangers Part 2
- Zen-Aku: Where are you going?
- Merrick Baliton: I go wherever the wind takes me.
- Zen-Aku: You could use some company.
- Merrick Baliton: My path is to walk alone. I still have much to atone for.
- Zen-Aku: You and I have a lot in common. You're not the only lone wolf looking for redemption.
- Merrick Baliton: Follow me if you must. I won't stop you.
- Zen-Aku: Well then lead the way, old friend.