Minions: The Rise of Gru
Minions: The Rise of Gru is a 2022 American 3D computer-animated comedy film and a sequel to Minions (2015) in which a 12-year-old Gru tries to join a group of supervillains called the Vicious 6, but ends up with him and his Minions going on the run with them hot on their tails.
- Directed by Kyle Balda and co-directed by Brad Ableson and Jonathan del Val. Written by Matthew Fogel.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- When you guys tracked me down after responding to my ad, my first thought was: "Where did all these little tater-tots come from, and where did they find so much denim?"
- Distinguished villains, my name is Gru! I feel like I'm talking too loud, even though our proximity doesn't require this kind of volume!
- I'm pretty despicable. You don't want to cross me!
- Otto, you take the stone back to the lair, and I'll distract them.
- This kid just stole something from the worst villains in the world!
- Is this--? Are you pulling on my legs right now? Otto, where's the stone?
- Did you just trade my future... FOR A PET ROCK?! [Otto says "Yes" in Spanish] OK. Otto, where was this birthday party?
- Alright, alright, I’m not mini. Please stop calling me that.
- My minions will save me.
- Minions, assemble!
- My mom was right. You don't belong here! You're fired!
- I'm going to find that stone. When I get home, you all better be gone.
- Otto, close your yapper!
- Otto! It's mini-boss!
- You found the stone! Otto, I'm so proud of you!
- Obviously, you guys are rehired.
- [last lines] Big boss! I like that!
- Ooh, baby, the Anti-Villain League can't catch this. Guess who stole the map?
- You seriously think this puny, little child can be a villain?
- Come back when you've done something evil to impress me!
- Oh, I didn't mean to scare you. Now, where's Gru?
- Why don't we make this a fair fight? [laughs evilly]
- You like picking on little guys, huh? I am a master of Kung Fu.
- The map to the legendary Zodiac Stone. We'll become the most powerful villains in the world!
- Wild Knuckles: Call your mom. It's ransom time.
- Gru: No. She might pay you to keep me.
- Gru: One day, I hope to fake my own death to escape the authorities.
- Wild Knuckles: Shoot for the moon, kid. Shoot for the moon.
- Brace yourself.
- A villain will rise.
- Steve Carell — Gru
- Pierre Coffin — The Minions
- Alan Arkin — Wild Knuckles
- Taraji P. Henson — Belle Bottom
- Michelle Yeoh — Master Chow
- Julie Andrews — Gru's Mom
- Russell Brand — Nefario
- Jean-Claude van Damme — Jean-Clawed
- Dolph Lundgren — Svengeance
- Danny Trejo — Stronghold
- Lucy Lawless — Nun-Chuck
- Jimmy Yang — Henchman #1
- Kevin M. Richardson — Henchman #2
- John DiMaggio — Henchman #3
- RZA — Biker
- Michael Beattie — VNC Announcer, Guru Rick
- Will Arnett — Mr. Perkins
- Steve Coogan — Silas Ramsbottom
- Colleen Whitaker — Gru's Teacher
- Raymond Persi — Brad