Pretty Little Liars (season 5)
Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017) is an American mystery teen drama thriller television series, airing on ABC Family (now Freeform), about four girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their leader. One year later, the estranged friends are reunited as they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure named "A" who threatens to expose their deepest secrets. The show was created by I. Marlene King, based on the popular series of novels written by Sara Shepard.
- 1 Escape from New York [5.01]
- 2 Whirly Girlie [5.02]
- 3 Surfing the Aftershocks[5.03]
- 4 Thrown from the Ride [5.04]
- 5 Miss Me x 100[5.05]
- 6 Run, Ali, Run[5.06]
- 7 The Silence of E. Lamb [5.07]
- 8 Scream for Me [5.08]
- 9 March of Crimes [5.09]
- 10 A Dark Ali [5.10]
- 11 No One Here Can Love or Understand Me [5.11]
- 12 Taking This One to the Grave [5.12]
- 13 How The 'A' Stole Christmas [5.13]
- 14 Through A Glass, Darkly [5.14]
- 15 Fresh Meat [5.15]
- 16 Over A Barrel [5.16]
- 17 The Bin of Sin [5.17]
- 18 Oh, What Hard Luck Stories They All Hand Me [5.18]
- 19 Out, Damned Spot [5.19]
- 20 Pretty isn't the Point [5.20]
- 21 Bloody Hell [5.21]
- 22 To Plea or Not to Plea [5.22]
- 23 The Melody Lingers On [5.23]
- 24 I'm a Good Girl, I am [5.24]
- 25 Welcome to the Dollhouse[5.25]
Escape from New York [5.01]
- Alison: I could be an actress.
- Ezra: Could be? Well, I hate to break it to you but you already are.
- Ezra: The way you tell your stories with such convictions.
- Ezra: I think you've convinced yourself that half of them are true.
- Alison: Well, if you can't convince yourself.
- Alison: why should anyone else believe you?
Whirly Girlie [5.02]
- Spencer: Toby, next time you go to London?
- Toby: Yeah?
- Spencer: You're taking me with you, and we're never coming back.
- Hanna: Is this cheese old?
- Hanna: Does it melts?
- Mrs. Marin: All cheese melts, Hanna.
Surfing the Aftershocks[5.03]
- Emily: Coincidences happen.
- Spencer: Yeah, all the time. They just grow on trees like coconuts, waiting for you to walk under them.
Thrown from the Ride [5.04]
Miss Me x 100[5.05]
- Alison: Those kisses weren't just for practice.
- Hanna: *drunk* If you don't stop spinning the room I'm gonna throw up.
- Toby: All I want you to know, is that you're never alone. Not even for a second.
Run, Ali, Run[5.06]
Did you miss me, bitches? -A
- Spencer: And you're going to Ezra's place later ?
- Aria: Yeah, I'm gonna help him to sort out his files.
- Spencer: Is that the only reason?
- Aria stays quiet*
- Spencer: Is there something going on between you two?
- Aria: No
- Spencer: And why did you bring him to Emily's last night?
- Aria: Okay, we had a slip.
- Spencer: A slip!?
- Aria: Well, technically it was two slips.
- Spencer: Oh my god Aria you said you were never gonna go there again.
- Aria: I meant it when I said it.
- Spencer: Are you forgetting about what he did to you? What he did to us?
- Aria: No
- Spencer: You couldn't eat or sleep for weeks after you found out about that book.
- Aria: Okay, well he took a bullet for us, Spence.
- Spencer: Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that he deceived you for years!
It is time for the caged bird to sing -A
The Silence of E. Lamb [5.07]
- Hanna: *pissed* What is that?
- Caleb: It's a beer.
- Hanna: What are we celebrating?
- Caleb: My freedom! I walked out on a stupid test.
- Hanna: *mad* Caleb, why would you do that?
- Caleb: 'Cause algebra and physics they don't mean a damn thing to the real world, Hanna.
- Mona: Pretty awful, isn't it? How things change so quickly in this town—somebody's your girlfriend then your not, one day there's a house then one day its gone — poof!
- Hanna: Hanna knows what Hanna means .
Scream for Me [5.08]
March of Crimes [5.09]
- Alison: You're a little loud.
- Spencer: You're a little crazy !
- Hanna: Okay, you know what? Last time I checked, this was still my bedroom. Until someone got in and invaded it. Even the door knob smells like her.
- Spencer: Why are you smelling the door knob?
- Emily:: I can't talk now. I'm in Noel's car.
- Spencer:: It doesn't make any sens.
- Emily:: And seeing two Jenna's does?!
- Spencer: Are you seriously running away from me? I'm faster than you Hanna, I HAVE A CAR!
A Dark Ali [5.10]
No One Here Can Love or Understand Me [5.11]
- Spencer: It's always easier when you're here.
- Melissa: Sometimes people do things they can't explain, things that they regret, but it is still about love.
- Melissa: Our family has a gift for self-preservation. But there's a point when you go from survivor to predator. And I guess that's what happened to us.
Taking This One to the Grave [5.12]
- Mona: Game over Alison, I win.
- Hanna: Read her boobs, the girl loves Christmas.
How The 'A' Stole Christmas [5.13]
- Mona: Wake up, bitch ! It's Christmas !
- Hanna: You know, you better start looking over your shoulder because you're making a lot of enemies. And in Rosewood, bitches get buried.
- Hanna: Wishes don't come true, Emily. If they did, people wouldn't die.
- Spencer: Hope is a dirty four letter word.
Through A Glass, Darkly [5.14]
- Alison: Who's gonna protect you when I'm gone ? If you do this, you'll all be next.
- Alison: Don't say I didn't warn you.
Fresh Meat [5.15]
- Alison: If I was A, why would i let this happen to me?
- Hanna: I don't know
- Toby: There are things that I can't know about, things that you can't say out loud.
Over A Barrel [5.16]
The Bin of Sin [5.17]
Oh, What Hard Luck Stories They All Hand Me [5.18]
Out, Damned Spot [5.19]
Pretty isn't the Point [5.20]
- Mike: Were you in my room?
- Aria: What?
- Mike: You were in my room. Why the hell were you in my room?
- Aria: Mike. Calm down. I was just doing laundry.
- Mike: I don't keep underwear in my desk Aria. You have no right to be going through my things.
- Aria: What were you worried about me finding Mike?
- Mike: None of your damn business! And I swear you touch any of my things, you will live to regret it.
Bloody Hell [5.21]
To Plea or Not to Plea [5.22]
The Melody Lingers On [5.23]
I'm a Good Girl, I am [5.24]
- Emily: We need to talk to Hanna, soon.
- Spencer: Why? What else did Lesli say?
- Emily: I can't. There are barracudas with duller teeth.
- Aria: There is a very good chance that you might get called in there to testify.
- Mike: Bring it on. I'm ready to talk.
- Aria: No! No you're not, Mike. You have to keep what you know to yourself.
- Mike: I already made that mistake.
- Mike: If I had gone to the cops the night I saw the blood and told them what Mona was planning, she might still be here
- Aria:Yea but if you bring up what Mona did, who she was helping.
- Aria:This could come back to bite you. It always does.
- Aria: You know what, forget it. I came here because I didn't know who else to go to.
- Ezra: Don't read silence as a no. I'm just trying to wrap my head around this.
- Aria: You and Mike, or you and me?
- Ezra: I'll pick him up at 4.
- Jury: In the case of the Commonwealth vs. Alison DiLaurentis,
- Jury: We the jury find the defendant guilty or murder in the first degree.
- Toby: I have done a lot to get that. I got my butt kicked in the academy for it. I fought with my dad about it, I even got a buzz cut ! I did it because I was tired of not being able to protect the one person in this world that matters most to me. And I'm not gonna choose Spencer, I'm not gonna choose between it and you.
- Spencer: I never asked you to..
- Toby: I know. But Tanner has. And that's why I'm gonna tell her, if she's not okay with me being with you, and being a cop, then she's gonna have to kick me off the force.
- Caleb: I love you, Hanna, and I'm.. I'm not gonna just walk away. I'm not gonna leave you. That's just never gonna happen.
- Caleb: Life doesn't get easier by avoiding things.
- Lieutenant Tanner: Toby, I am so glad you're here. Can you do the coffee run ?
- Toby: Am I being punished for something ?
- Lieutenant Tanner: So just to be clear. Instead of trying to help your friend, you stopped to take a photo.
- Lieutenant Tanner: It is too late.
- Toby: Too late for what ?
- Lieutenant Tanner: To help her, or her friends. They chose to help the wrong person.
- Alison: It's too late to tell the truth now, huh ?
Welcome to the Dollhouse[5.25]
- Hanna: There are five of us, and one of him, her, it, bitch !
- Spencer: You guys, they can take everything from us, but they can't take us from each other. I don't care how far apart from you guys I am, I will still be with you.
- Veronica: No more secrets.
- Alison: I don't know where they are. But I do know who took them.
- Veronica: We're listening.
- Alison: It's A.
- Spencer: Why are you being such a bitch ?
- Emily: I'm being such a bitch ?!
- Spencer: The quitter did. That's what you do, isn't it Emily ? You quit things. When things are too much for you, you just throw in the towel. I mean, you quit the swim team, you quit Paige, you even quit Maya.
- Spencer: Is that you Charles ?