Pretty Little Liars (season 6)
Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017) is an American mystery teen drama thriller television series, airing on ABC Family (now Freeform), about four girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their leader. One year later, the estranged friends are reunited as they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure named "A" who threatens to expose their deepest secrets. The show was created by I. Marlene King, based on the popular series of novels written by Sara Shepard.
Game on, Charles [6.01]
- Emily: Let's all stick together.
- Spencer: Always.
- Hanna: You may be a dude, but you're still a bitch.
- Aria: I will kill you, for what you're doing to our families, Do you hear me ?!
- Alison: My friends have always been my rock. Without them, I'm lost in the woods. Totally alone.
- Alison: Well, you know what they say, give the girl a good pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world, right ?
- Spencer: Game on Charles.
- Hanna: Don't ever let me go..
- Caleb: Never.
- Spencer: We know who it is, we have a name !
- Toby: It's Andrew, babe. And we're gonna get him.
Songs of Innocence [6.02]
- Alison: Being a leader of girls.. that hasn't worked out well for me.
- Ashley: What happened to you, in that room ?
- Hanna: He just played games with us.
- Ashley: What kind of games ?
- Hanna: Truth or dare. Who do you love more, me or her ? Who deserves water today, you or somebody else ? You decide or you lose your turn and somebody else gets to pick.
- Toby: When I caught Andrew, I wanted to take him apart because of what he did to you.
- Toby: We got the son-of-bitch. Andrew.
Songs of Experience [6.03]
- Spencer: Our families are connected. They're more than just connected they're tangled up like necklaces in the bottom of your jewelry box.
- Andrew: Oh, you'll graduate. The school wants you gone as much as the rest of us. You'll graduate with honors.
- Andrew: Other towns have nice toxic dumps. Rosewood has you.
- Spencer: Don't do that.
- Veronica: Don't do what ?
- Spencer: Don't try to catch me in a lie. It's humiliating.
- Jason: We have some questions and we want answers, not lies.
Don't look now [6.04]
She's no Angel [6.05]
- Hanna: Unless you're texting me the answer, you're rude.
- Hanna: Okay, first you're sexting Toby like some dog in heat, and then you're gumming at your dessert like my grandma. How long do you want that cookie to last?
No stone Unterned [6.06]
- Spence: Are you stealing her car ?!
- Hanna: No, I am borrowing it. And don't get all preachy with me, Puff'n'Stuff.
- Hanna: What was that?
Spencer comes over and holds Hanna's head.
- Hanna: Spencer wha..What are you doing? Why..Why am I beeping ? I haven't even stolen anything yet! SPENCER!? SAY SOMETHING!! WHY ARE WE LIKE RADIOACTIVE?
- Spencer: Bitch chipped us!
- Aria: She chipped us? She freakin' chipped us?!
O Brother, where Art thou ? [6.07]
- Aria: Hanna, you're bleeding.
- Hanna: What ? Where ?
- Emily: What do you mean where ? Where Dr. Amateur cut your neck open.
- Toby: We don't do secrets. You and me. We tried that before Tanner knew about A and we practically fell apart. I just don't wanna go back to that.
- Hanna: How am I supposed to keep my mouth shut ?!
- Spencer: Talk about the art, the hors d'oeuvres.
- Hanna: Can I have a bubbly water please ?
- Spencer: She's fine. Don't worry about that.
Last Dance [6.09]
- Aria: Well, then fill the ballroom with police. It's fairy-tale themed. They could come as the village idiots.
- Spencer: I wrote about what it means to support someone unconditionally even when they haven't been entirely honest with you. How everybody needs somebody to be inspired by. Someone who sets the bar really high. Someone who will put somebody else's needs before their own and then not resent them for it. Who always expects you to do the right thing but forgives you when you don't.
- Toby: Well, I think your mom would be pretty moved by that.
- Spencer: Yeah, she might be. But I wrote it about you.
- Veronica: It wasn't bad enough that this bitch tried to steal my husband. But her sicko son had to bury her in our backyard !!
- Hanna: Wait. Lucas took Jenna to the prom ? Seriously ?!
- Spencer: She's tipping him. She probably thinks he Uber-ed her there.
- Ella: What was that ? Was that thunder or music ?
- Ashley: That was probably Hanna parking..
Game Over, Charles [6.10]
- Spencer: How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Emily: What brilliant scholar said that ?
- Spencer: Winnie the Pooh.
- Aria: We have to go.
- Hanna: Now Alison.
- Emily: We came back here for you Ali, so move it.
- Spencer: It's too late. He's already here.