Does anyone have a correct source for this? The original article pointed to an article that does not mention the quote. --Ubiquity 17:56, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
I returned the Zvi Rex quote to its original format. This is exactly the format shown at Wikiquote:Templates/Themes. I don't necessarily think that putting the citation in a reference (as per wikipedia) is a bad idea, it's just not the standard here. Having done that, I removed the references section because it was now empty. Please let me know if you disagree. --Ubiquity 14:44, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
- Everyone knows that Antisemitism historically and universally means 'Jew Hatred'. It is a fact I have noticed (as a journalist) the only people who quibble the meaning of the words are Jew Haters. Much in the same way that the only people who deny the Holocaust actually pretty much supported it.
- R. Gorlov
- If relativity is proved right, the Germans will call me a German, the Swiss will call me a Swiss, and the French will call me a citizen of the world. If relativity is proved wrong, the French will call me a Swiss, the Swiss will call me a German, and the Germans will call me a Jew.
Should Nixon's antisemitic comments be included on this page?
- You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.
- Statement (May 26, 1971) as quoted in Newsweek (May 27, 2004)
- Many Jews in the Communist conspiracy. Chambers and Hiss were the only non-Jews. Many thought that Hiss was. He could have been a half. Every other one was a Jew—and it raised hell for us. But in this case, I hope to God he's not a Jew.
- Nixon, Haldeman, and Ronald Ziegler, 2:42-3:33 P.M. Oval Office Conversation #524-7; cassette #775 (June 17, 1971)
- The Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards.
- The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality.
- What it is, is it’s the insecurity. It’s the latent insecurity. Most Jewish people are insecure. And that’s why they have to prove things.
- I didn’t notice many Jewish names coming back from Vietnam on any of those lists; I don’t know how the hell they avoid it.If you look at the Canadian-Swedish contingent, they were very disproportionately Jewish. The deserters