Two and a Half Men (season 12)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Two and a Half Men (2003–2015) is a TV series original centered around a hip single bachelor whose lifestyle is interrupted when his newly separated brother and his son move in.
Of Course He's Dead [12.15/16]
- Walden: You don't have the death certificate, do you?
- Alan: No, but I'm sure my mom does.
- Walden: How are you gonna get it from her without telling her about the money?
- Alan: Uh, remember four years ago, how I told you I'd only be here a few days? I think I can figure it out.
- Walden: [looking at audience] I can't wait for this to be over.
- Charlie: [in a text to Walden] You despicable troll. You thought you could replace my ninja awesomeness, you lame clown. I will deploy army of assassins to destroy you, I will bring my bayonets of truth to the hexagon of death where I will carve my initials into your reptilian skull and cover you in tiger's blood.
- Walden: This guy has some serious rage issues.
- Police Lieutenant: Has he tried anger management?
- Walden: Yeah, but it didn’t work.
- Walden: I’m not letting Charlie drive me out of this house. I reward his bad behavior.
- Alan: Yeah, that’s only supposed to happen in show business.
- Walden: Wow, look at that.
- Berta: Someone's having a piano delivered by helicopter.
- Alan: That's the kind of extravagant thing Charlie would do. He had a baby grand just like that.
- Walden: It's coming right this way. You don't think...that it's possible that the cops got the wrong guy, do you?
- Alan and Berta: [after a thought] Nah!
- [Charlie, seen from behind, walks up to the front door and rings the doorbell. He is immediately crushed by the piano. Pull back to Chuck Lorre, sitting in the director's chair]
- Chuck Lorre: [turning to audience] Winning.
- [He is crushed by another piano, last lines in the series]