Hello, Andrewjohnsons657, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
For a Million Lifetimes
Hello, and welcome to Wikiquote! We welcome and appreciate your contributions, such as For a Million Lifetimes, but we regretfully cannot accept copyrighted text borrowed from either web sites or printed material. This article appears to be a direct copy from http://opinion.inquirer.net/34932/for-a-million-lifetimes. As a copyright violation, For a Million Lifetimes appears to qualify for speedy deletion under the "Copyright violation" case, and has been deleted.
If you believe that the article is not a copyright violation, or if you have permission from the copyright holder to release the content freely under the CC-BY-SA license, you can request reconsideration at Wikiquote:Deletion review. However, you may want to consider restarting a fresh article that conforms to the Wikiquote:Limits on quotations policy. Thank you, and please feel free to continue contributing to Wikiquote. ~ Ningauble (talk) 12:37, 30 March 2013 (UTC)
Hi Andrew Johnsons, I have a couple messages and requests regarding your recent edits
- First the three articles Chelsea Angeli R. del Castillo, Chelsea Angeli R. Del Castillo and Talk:Chelsea Angeli R. Del Castillo have just been deleted because they fail notability. And also Akpene Gbegnon
- Second if you create and edit your talk page, please log in with your own user name, and don't use an other account such as happened, see here
- And please don't just change a message on your talk page, like you did here.