User talk:Anonymous President
Good day everyone. I'm happy to make your acquaintance.
Hello, Anonymous President, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
To ask for advice or assistance feel free to drop by the Village Pump or ask on my talk page. Happy editing! And again, welcome!
Thank you for your effort to contribute to our project, but Wikiquote exists for the collecting of notable quotations of famous people and famous works, not for the posting of quotations of people not yet famous in some field. Within bounds of Wikimedia policy, registered users can put quotes of themselves or people they know on their user pages. For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote, and also What Wikiquote is not for a list of common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
I have moved some of your created pages, in order to get the page you improperly created among the articles to serve as your user page. To some extent self-appointment of someone to a "Presidency" that does not exist, save in their own mind, can be tolerated, as similar toleration was made for the Emperor Norton, but contributions here should be legitimate ones, and not merely farces. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 20:44, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶ I greatly appreciate you looking out for me. I noticed your talk page was quite intriguing with all the pictures and symbolism. Funny coincidence you have quotes on there about Anarchists! I love it, yes Jesus was an Anarchist but I digress. To make this clear I have no delusion of appointing myself the President of Anonymous. I have applied for the position which I clearly stated in my introduction to which I have just made the edit. I am no Emperor Norton, I hold no delusions here. My name on all my accounts is Anonymous President because I feel I can fit the position perfectly and have a plan to prove it. If Anonymous Headquarters gets a hold of me and asks me to take a different name because I have either not been selected or they have chosen someone else for the position I will do so with great haste. My contributions are going to be legitimate you can see that in Anonymous Organziation Also how will this redirect hinder me. Thank you for your time.
- WE ALL have many deficiencies and flaws, from the deficient and flawed perspectives of deficient and flawed others — and MOST of us make significant errors and develop various delusions in regard to them — ESPECIALLY those who PRESUME they do NOT. I am only briefly pausing in my preparations to leave, to reply to you here. I noticed your posting to my talk page only a few minutes after you made it, as I checked in here before leaving, moved the page you created into User-space — and made a response to your query at my talk page. I then saw you had edited here, and am making a brief response before leaving. The ARTICLES here should generally retain consideration for viable consensus and aim for what is termed "Neutral Points of View" — something which of course is impossible without MORE than one to contrast or compare with others — but I do not have time to expound on fundamental principles of rationality and logic here, right now. And must be leaving soon. I also have much more to do than converse here, when I do return, but am hopeful that your own perspectives will lead you to contribute to the Quote pages here, and not merely your own user-page essays. So it goes… ⨀∴☥☮♥∵ॐ …Blessings. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 17:44, 3 February 2016 (UTC)
- I haven't left yet, and I reverted your additions of your own remarks to an article please re-read the STANDARD policy assertions here which I provided above in regard to statement: " Wikiquote exists for the collecting of notable quotations of famous people and famous works, not for the posting of quotations of people not yet famous in some field. Within bounds of Wikimedia policy, registered users can put quotes of themselves or people they know on their user pages. For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote, and also What Wikiquote is not for a list of common activities that Wikiquote does not support."
- I cannot stick around much longer, and actually do value your presence here, and might make that more evident if you become a contributor of quotes of those who HAVE attained general notability to articles, and NOT your own efforts to CREATE such. You must abide here with sufficient respect for Wikiquote and Wikimedia POLICY guidelines and principles. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 18:08, 3 February 2016 (UTC)
- P. S. ANY assertions you wish to make elaborating extensively upon your own personal perspectives should be done on talk pages or other user pages such as User:Anonymous President/Anonymous Organization — and even those might eventually become deleted IF it seems that providing essays on your own views is what you remain primarily interested in doing here. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 18:14, 3 February 2016 (UTC)
- My apologizes, I am very over zealous right now. Once my quotes are published I will edit and submit them to other channels properly. Again please expect my apologies I will tread very lightly and carefully from now on.
- I have no ulterior agenda. My loyalty lies with Anonymous and its many causes. I will die for this cause or spend the rest of my life in prison if that's what it takes. I am no Emperor Norton just a mere man trying to make a difference and give this organization the face and resources to accomplish its objectives. Whatever the organization and HQ deems they be.
Unblock from Wikipedia Request / Undo Speedy Deletion of WikiQuote Page
Hi my name is Dan I am requesting my Block from Wikipedia be unblocked. I understand I was sockpuppeting and I apologize. I am new to this. I WILL NOT edit anything on Wikipedia in the future without Sandboxing it first. I do not plan to edit Wikipedia anytime in the near future. I have a WikiQuote Page now and it is a much more useful medium for the avenue I'm looking to go. Thank you very much for allowing me some editing latitude in that regard. I have deleted my personal quotes from my Quote section as well. I will not post personal quotes again until they get published. I was assured as long as they were published I could have that latitude. I also see that my WikiQuote page is up for speedy deletion because "Excess content unrelated to Wikiquote's purpose: Wikiquote is not a personal website." The only "personal" touch that is left on this page is my signature on the bottom which I was advised to do as the creator of the page. Please do not delete my page. I welcome suggestions for editing it further if need be. Thank you very much for your time I hope we can straighten everything out.