Let's all talk so we can can smile and look at each other! Auburn1 08:20, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
Hello, Auburn1, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Thanks for the words of encouragement on my talk page; as I indicated there, I generally refrain from engaging in discussions unless I feel there is some need to do so — and despite the explosions of words that can then ensue, I am usually quite taciturn, and prefer to let others speak and observe what things they feel most compelled to say and do. ~ Kalki (talk · contributions) 08:33, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
1-0. That's how I feel right now from your compassion. :P-B Auburn1 08:37, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
Please stop adding nonsense to Wikiquote. It is considered vandalism. If you want to experiment, please use the sandbox.
Wikiquote exists for the collecting of notable quotations of famous people and famous works. For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote, and also What Wikiquote is not for a list of common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
When people are not interested in responsibly contributing to the development of the project incidents of their deliberate vandalism can result in their usernames or IP addresses being blocked from editing.
Thank you. ~ Kalki (talk · contributions) 06:59, 21 March 2010 (UTC)