User talk:Basil Fawlty
Hello, Basil Fawlty, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
To ask for advice or assistance feel free to drop by the Village Pump or ask on my talk page. Happy editing! And again, welcome! By the way, I'm afraid your link doesn't work. It should be "w:blah blah" not "en:blah blah". --Aphaia 20:59, 12 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Hi, thank you for your uploadingof McArther address. If you would like to give us its licence information, it will be much nicer. To keep it, we need such information. Cheers, --Aphaia 04:56, 8 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- This was recorded from an audio cassette onto my computer. As far as I'm aware, a recording of a speech to Congress is in the public domain. Basil Fawlty 19:51, 9 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah, just now I've noticed. It is a sort of US-gov-PD. And it is licence information I requested you. You could put information to the file by yourself, I assume, if you have been awared already.
- And if it is PD, it would be better to upload to Commons, not here, because the file on Commons could be shared by all our projects. If you have another sources and would like to upload it again, please consider to upload them to the Wikimedia Commons, not here. Thanks. --Aphaia 08:19, 10 Jun 2005 (UTC)