Hello, Bodnotbod, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! Thanks for your contribution of Rachel Whiteread. I have added a cleanup tag. Please see Wikiquote:Templates/People for standard formatting of people quotation pages. ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 01:30, 17 October 2005 (UTC)
Re: Rachel Whiteread
Hello, can you tell me what needs to be cleaned up? I can't see how it differs from the template you pointed me towards. Regards, --bodnotbod 06:16, 17 October 2005 (UTC)
- Hi. I have added explanation to Talk:Rachel Whiteread (usually, I prefer to leave the detailed explanation of issues on the talk page of the article: as long as I'm writing it, might as well might make it accessible to all potential editors of this page). ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 06:32, 17 October 2005 (UTC)