Hello, Brian0918, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
To ask for advice or assistance feel free to drop by the Village Pump or ask on my talk page. Happy editing! And again, welcome! As for your change from "quotes" to "quotations", I think you would like to discuss it with other editors and persuade them. quote is indeed a verb but it is a noun too, even if colloquail. And you would not be pleased if another editor write still "quotes". Your proposal for sections on Wikiquote talk:Guide to layout will be appreciated. --Aphaia 23:28, 17 Jun 2005 (UTC)