Hello, Buckwheatloaf, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Hi Buckwheatloaf, again thanks for your work. Is it possible to add the page numbers to the quotes? All quotes need to be referenced, and if not they can/will be removed from the article, and added to the talk page. Now I determined a number of quotes, and moved the rest to the talk page. -- Mdd (talk) 11:46, 13 October 2013 (UTC)
- hi :)
- i have "location numbers" for the quotes i added (from the ebooks i saved them from), but is it worth sourcing them using those? is that enough of a way of confirmation to keep the quotes on the page, or not good enough? i didn't find too much discussion about citing ebooks but there's this.. so maybe?
- Hi Buckwheatloaf, If the book has book chapters, these can be add. Or you could Google books to determine the page numbers. With this particular book on Google books, see here, there are two search functions you can use: The general function for all books and the particular search function to directly search in the book. -- Mdd (talk) 10:57, 14 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello Buckwheatloaf. Please don't use a colon instead of an asterisk as you did here. This is against Wikiquote's style conventions. Furthermore, when you start the body of a quote with a minuscule letter please use an ellipsis to indicate that words have been left out. --Omnipaedista (talk) 06:42, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
Hi I moved the lemma you started on FireIsTheCleanser to User:Buckwheatloaf/FireIsTheCleanser. You most likely created a lemma on yourself with quotes you once made online as Buckwheatloaf and/or FireIsTheCleanser.
Now this id is obviously not notable, and the lemma could have been speedy deleted. Yet I choose to move it into your userspace, because you seem to conduct some kind of experiment.