User talk:Charlie wilson
Hello, Charlie wilson, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Thanks for correcting the Benazir quote page. I should have placed it in that section in the first place. I am still awaiting permissions for the other parts of the hijabskirt.info project from various sources. I will get them posted once I get the permits. Thanks for your kind review in the meantime. Charlie wilson 16:20, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
Hi Kalki, I have made some additions to the Benazir Bhutto Quote Page. Please have a look. I received the permission for the photo (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Benazir_Bhutto_Wiki_DSC4.jpg) from the owner. However, there was a query raised by the OTRS team about the owner ship since the owner also appears in the photo. I asked the owner about it and the required explaination was given which I had forwarded on 20th April 2011 under Ticket#2011041910016607. However, still the OTRS status has not been updated. Could you please help on this.
I had requested the owner for photo submissions where the owner does not appear himself. Now is this a strict requirement? I would really appreciate your advice on this.
RegardsCharlie wilson 19:02, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
- I only have time to check in very briefly right now — but I am honestly not familiar with all the OTRS processes — and thus really can't help you much — the image seems okay, but if it was possible to crop out the information without violating some license it would probably be better. ~ Kalki (talk · contributions) 19:07, 23 April 2011 (UTC)