Hello, Chetsford, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
To ask for advice or assistance feel free to drop by the Village Pump or ask on my talk page. Happy editing! And again, welcome!
Thanks for your support. I’m a little curious. You wrote “...his rationale for wanting admin tools is a little light...”. What do you feel was lacking from my statement? I’m just curious, because I see no reason why I can’t update it, and I’m wondering what you would suggest that I add. Once again, thanks for showing your support. J.A.R.N.Y.|🗣 01:31, 3 June 2018 (UTC)
- You're welcome, J.A.R.N.Y. When you said "I have plenty of ideas for improving the site." it might help to briefly clarify what, specifically, your ideas are and why they can only be accomplished as an administrator. However, I wouldn't dwell too heavily on that. Good luck! Chetsford (talk) 02:30, 3 June 2018 (UTC)