|Search user languages|
Otherwise, leave a message at the bottom of the page. Please sign your posts with
Hello, Zhangj1079, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
- Thanks @Just A Regular New Yorker:! I think the template was supposed to be substituted though. :P Zhangj1079 (talk) 20:04, 17 December 2017 (UTC)
- @انتريا: The article was originally proposed for deletion due to not being sourced properly, an issue that still stands. Either way, since your account is used for cross-wiki promotion and abuse, I have no doubt that the article will be deleted in time. hiàn 21:49, 19 April 2018 (UTC)
- Same issue as before, you need to add good, verifiable sources for each quote. hiàn 20:26, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
Very disappointed with you
You reported me to the “vandalism in progress” page on the Simple English Wikipedia even though I was editing constructively. I did nothing wrong. I was creating a category and adding a few links to an article. That’s not disruptive editing or vandalism. I’m very disappointed with you. LaurenCox601 (talk) 04:28, 28 January 2020 (UTC)