Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, OccultZone, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
- If you made a page about some person, you have to add what they have said? Or we can just add what has been said about them and leave.
- You can make pages about the incidents and the notable commentaries that have been made about the incident?
- Hi. No, if you create a page about someone, you can just have quotes said about them (though for the most part we are more interested in quotes said by that person). And yes, pages with quotes about important incidents/events are also welcome (see, e.g., September 11 attacks). Cheers, DanielTom (talk) 10:56, 14 June 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks, it is more clear that we need to tell what people have said in their life, than what is being said about them. Accurate too, if there's something said by a person about someone, then it is probably better to just create the page about the author who said it. Cheers! OccultZone (talk) 12:19, 14 June 2014 (UTC)