Hello, Pumpee, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Please become more familiar with Wikiquote style and sourcing conventions which have developed before attempting to drastically alter the appearance and presentations on pages. You have been adding quotes to top caption of the Atheism article, and removing a fully proper lead quote, by a socially responsible athiest, with a preference for a quotes from Marx or Stalin — frankly if you want to promote atheist perspectives Douglas Adams would be a far wiser choice to invoke, I believe, and his honest and well expressed affirmation of his own atheism is something I thought entirely appropriate to lead the page — not the presumptive assertions of so despicable a mass murderer as Stalin. ~ Kalki (talk · contributions) 04:49, 5 July 2011 (UTC)