Hello, Wigbold, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Thanks! I've been an infrequent editor for a while in other places, but really have restricted myself to minor edits. Your welcome is helpful! Wigbold (talk) 13:52, 20 April 2013 (UTC)
- My pleasure. The English proverbs page does need a cleanup, so your edits there are most welcome. I suggest you be bold and make any corrections you deem necessary. Thank you ~ DanielTom (talk) 15:37, 20 April 2013 (UTC)