Hello, Wolfson, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
This is an awesome idea for a page.
I think you should avoid saying who dies in edit summaries, so as to not spoil the series for those who have not read the books or who haven't seen the latest episode yet. (Mere courtesy.) ~ DanielTom (talk) 09:30, 16 June 2014 (UTC)
Fair enough, I can just put episode names instead. Though in all honesty, any "last words in x" page is basicly one big spoiler by definition. Wolfson (talk) 04:41, 17 June 2014 (UTC)