A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
- [to Jesse] Kill for me.
- I need you, Jesse. We got special work to do here, you and me. You've got the body... [takes off his hat and digs his fingers into his skull] I've got the brain.
- Lisa: [reading Nancy's old diary] "Sometimes when I'm lying here in bed I can see Glen in his window across the way getting ready for bed. His body is slim and smooth, and I know I shouldn't watch him, but that part of me that wants him forces me to. That's when I weaken. That's when I want to go to him."
- Jesse: Can I see that? [reading the diary] "March Fifteenth - He comes to me at night, horrible, ugly, and dirty, under the sheets with me, tearing at my nightgown with his steel claws. His name is Fred, and he keeps trying to take me to the boiler room. He wants to kill me."
- Jesse: How come it took five years to sell this house?
- Ken Walsh: Oh, I don't know. Just couldn't get the right price, I suppose.
- Jesse: You didn't know anything about the murder across the street and the crazy girl who lived here that saw the whole thing?
- Ken Walsh: They told me something about it.
- Cheryl Walsh: You mean you knew something about this and...
- Ken Walsh: Oh come, Cheryl. How do think we got such a good deal?
- Jesse: Did they tell you that that girl lost her mind and her mother killed herself in our living room?
- Cheryl Walsh: What?
- Jesse: Did they tell you that?
- Angela Walsh: Mom, I'm scared.
- Ken Walsh: Come here.
- Cheryl Walsh: Oh, honey. It's all right. Daddy and Jesse are just pretending that's all. I don't think this is something we should discuss here.
- Ken Walsh: See what you're doing here? I don't want to hear one more another word about it, Jess. There is absolutely nothing, I mean nothing, is wrong with this house.
- Jesse: [while jogging] Hey, Grady, do you remember your dreams?
- Ron: Only the wet ones.
- Coach Schneider: No talking!
- Lisa: Jesse, who is doing this to you?
- Jesse: Fred Krueger! He's inside me, and he wants to take me again!
- [Freddy snickers from behind the desk after Jesse's transformation]
- Lisa: Jesse?
- Freddy: [Raking his claw on the top of the desk before standing up and nearing Lisa] He can't hear you, because I'm him.
- Lisa: Jesse, help.
- Freddy: There is no Jesse! I'm Jesse now!
- Mark Patton - Jesse Walsh
- Kim Myers - Lisa Webber
- Robert Rusler - Ron Grady
- Clu Gulager - Ken Walsh
- Hope Lange - Cheryl Walsh
- Marshall Bell - Coach Schneider
- Melinda O. Fee - Mrs. Webber
- Tom McFadden - Mr. Webber
- Sydney Walsh - Kerry
- Robert Englund - Freddy Krueger