A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors is a 1987 film about Freddy Krueger continuing his murdering, but a group of kids, led by Freddie's main opponent in the first film (Nancy Thompson), prepares to fight back.
- This is it, Jennifer. Your big break in TV. Welcome to prime time, bitch! [slams Jennifer's head into the TV]
- Kristen: [at a group meeting, after Freddy kills Phillip] He's turning us against each other so we will be weak.
- Roland: Horseshit.
- Nancy: No, she's right.
- Taryn: That bastard murdered him!
- Dr. Simms: I'm not going to take any more of this. How much longer are you going to go on blaming your dreams for your own weaknesses?
- Roland: Lady, how much longer you gonna keep blowing smoke up our ass?
- Dr. Gordon: That's enough, Kincaid!
- Dr. Simms: There will be no repeat occurrences of last night's events. From now on your doors will be locked during sleeping hours. We'll start a policy of evening sedation for everybody.
- Roland: [jumping out of his seat] The fuck you will! Anybody tries drugs on me gets his ass kicked!
- Dr. Simms: Well, you just bought yourself a night in the quiet room, mister. Now sit down!
- Roland: Fuck you! You sit down!
- Kristen: Five, six, grab a crucifix. Seven, eight, better stay up late. Nine, ten, never... never...
- Nancy: [appearing at the doorway] Never sleep again. Where did you learn that rhyme?
- Nancy: [referring to the model house that Kristen built herself] I used to live in this house.
- Kristen: That's just a house I dream about.
- Kristen: [talking about Freddy] The man in my dreams, he's real, isn't he?
- Nancy: He's real.
- Nancy: [at a group meeting] I know who's trying to kill you.
- Kincaid: Save it lady. We're not in the mood.
- Nancy: He wears a dark brown hat. He has razors on his right hand. His skin is badly burned.
- Taryn: Wh-who is he?
- Nancy: His name is Freddy Krueger. He was a child murderer when he was alive. After he died, he became something much, much worse. Six years ago, he killed my friends. He almost killed me. And now he's back.
- Will: But why is he after us?
- Taryn: Yeah, what did we do?
- Nancy: It's not you. It's your parents, my parents. They burned him alive, and now we're paying for their sins. You are the last of the Elm Street children.
- Will: Mom and Dad? That's crazy, they never mentioned anything like that.
- Taryn: [sarcastically] Oh, yeah, that's just the kind of thing your parents want to let you know. "Good night darling. Say your prayers. Oh, by the way, your dad and I just torched some maniac last night."
- Nancy: It's now or never. I'm not gonna kid you, this is as dangerous as it gets. If you die in this dream it's for real. Nobody has to go in that doesn't want to.
- Will: I'm in.
- Taryn: Me, too.
- Roland: Let's go kick the motherfucker's ass all over dreamland.
- Will: [in his dream] In the name of Lowrek, Prince of Elves, demon begone!
- [Will zaps at Krueger with magical beams while running toward him]
- Freddy: Aah!
- [Freddy grabs Will, stopping the zapping]
- Freddy: Sorry, kid. I don't believe in fairy tales.
- Nancy: He's strong; he's never been this strong.
- Freddy: Yes. The souls of the children give me strength. [rips sweater, revealing faces in chest.]
- Nancy: Oh, God.
- Freddy: Always room for more.
- Freddy's just around the corner...
- If you think you'll get out alive, You must be dreaming.
- If You Think You're Ready For Freddy, Think Again!
- Heather Langenkamp - Nancy Thompson
- Craig Wasson - Dr. Neil Gordon
- Patricia Arquette - Kristen Parker
- Robert Englund - Freddy Krueger
- Ken Sagoes - Roland Kincaid
- Rodney Eastman - Joseph 'Joey' Crusel
- Jennifer Rubin - Taryn White
- Bradley Gregg - Phillip Anderson
- Ira Heiden - William 'Will' Stanton
- Laurence Fishburne - Max
- Penelope Sudrow - Jennifer Caulfield
- John Saxon - Lt. Donald Thompson
- Priscilla Pointer - Dr. Elizabeth Simms
- Clayton Landey - Lorenzo