Alien Resurrection is a 1997 science fiction horror film. Set 200 years after the preceding installment, Ripley's clone attempts to escape the USM Auriga alongside a crew of mercenaries, evading an infestation of aliens while on a crash course with Earth.
- Call: He is breeding an alien species. More than dangerous. If those things get loose, it's gonna make the Lacerta Plague look like a fucking square dance!
- Purvis: [shouting] What's in-fucking-side me?
- Dr. Wren: A parasite! A foreign element.
- Ripley: There's a monster in your chest. These guys hijacked your ship, and they sold your cryo tube to this... human. And he put an alien inside of you. It's a really nasty one. And in a few hours it's gonna burst through your ribcage, and you're gonna die. Any questions?
- Purvis: Who are you?
- Ripley: [smiles] I'm the monster's mother.
- Ripley: [after discovering Call is a robot] You're a robot?
- Johner: Son of a bitch! Our little Call's just full of surprises.
- Ripley: I should have known. No human being is that humane.
- Dr. Wren: [ecstatic] And the animal itself - wondrous! The potential? Unbelievable once we've tamed them. We'll teach them tricks.
- Ripley: [laughs sarcastically] Roll over, play dead, heal.
- It's been more than 200 years...The beginning has just started.
- We are not alone.
- Witness the resurrection.
- Pray you die first.
- Hell gives birth.
- It's already too late.
- Beyond salvation.
- Sigourney Weaver ~ Ellen Ripley Clone 8
- Winona Ryder ~ Annalee Call
- Ron Perlman ~ Johner
- Dan Hedaya ~ General Martin Perez
- J.E. Freeman ~ Dr. Mason Wren
- Brad Dourif ~ Dr. Jonathan Gediman
- Michael Wincott ~ Captain Frank Elgyn
- Raymond Cruz ~ Vincent Distephano
- Leland Orser ~ Larry Purvis
- Tom Woodruff Jr. ~ Alien
- Kim Flowers ~ Sabra Hillard
- Gary Dourdan ~ Christie