Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues is a 2013 American comedy film, and the sequel to the 2004 film Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. As with the original film, it is directed by Adam McKay, produced by Judd Apatow, written by McKay and Will Ferrell. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues is distributed by Paramount Pictures. The film was released on December 18, 2013 to positive reviews.
- Who the hell is Julius Caesar? You know I don't follow the NBA!
- By the hymen of Olivia Newton-John!
- I'm not trying to be funny, but are you sure he's not a midget with a learning disability?
- If you've got an ass like the North Star, wise men are gonna want to follow it.
- I'm so lonely, I paid a hobo to spoon with me.
- Andre the Giant gave a surprising nimble foot rub.
- The Tooth Fairy's exposed breast made the child uncomfortable.
- It's pronounced Sawn Dee-Ayy-Go.
- I can always guess how many jelly beans are in a jelly bean jar, even if I'm wrong.
- You made one mistake today. You messed with somebody from San Diego.
- The greatest city in the history of the Earth.
- I believe in two things: Chicken, and that the census is a way for the UN to make your children gay.
- They call bats, "Chicken of the cave."
- Entertainment Tonight Anchor (Tina Fey): I'm so horny.
[Ron and Jack Lime's news teams prepare to fight]
- BBC Anchor: Wait! Here's a headline for you: "Moronic Yank Wank-orman Gets a Bloody Good Hiding From Newsreader From a Superior Country." For we are the BBC News Service! [BBC news team shouts]
- Ron Burgundy: Oh, not now!
- Jack Lime: [To his news team] Fall back, fall back.
- [MTV news team rappels down]
- Wesley Jackson: If y'all gonna get down, then Wesley Jackson and the MTV news crew want in!
- Brian Fantana: What's "MTV"?
- Ron Burgundy: I think it's a venereal disease.
- Wesley Jackson: The most requested video of the day: A new band called "Burgundy sucking chest wound"! [MTV news team shouts]
- [Entertainment News team arrives on a dune buggy]
- Jill Jansen: It wouldn't be a battle without Jill Jansen...
- Wendy Van Peel: And Wendy Van Peel, from Entertainment News.
- BBC Anchor: Entertainment News is an abomination!
- Wendy Van Peel: Who are you wearing today? Oh, look, it's your own blood!
- Jill Jansen: Today's celebrity birthdays: None. Today's celebrity deaths: All you dick-licks!
- Brian Fantana: I like how they're put together.
- Champ Kind: I like fighting girls.
- Jill Jansen: I like to cunt-punt cowboys.
- Wendy Van Peel: You eat pussy?
- Jill Jansen: You're gonna.
- Scott Riles: HEEEEYYY! There's not gonna be any fight without Scott Riles and the incredibly polite Canadian News Team. [Canada News Team shouts]
- Quebec News Anchor: What about the French-speaking Quebec News? The real voice of Canada!
- Scott Riles: Give it a rest, eh?
- Champ Kind: Give me a break! They can't have news. Nothing happens in Canada!
- Scott Riles: We're gonna mop the floor with ya! We're gonna put the boots to ya! Sorry.
- Quebec News Anchor: Sorry. We're gonna gouge yer eyes out, and kick yer head in!
- Scott Riles and Quebec News Anchor: Sorry!
- Brick Tamland:...I like your ginger ale!
- [ SportsCenter theme plays]
- Jeff Bullington: Jeff Bullington, ESPN, all sports. Tonight's Play of the Day is me, extracting your spine from your dead body!
- Brian Fantana: Holy shit, there's a lot of news!
- Ron Burgundy: It's true, the market has become saturated.
- History Network Host: Hey! The History Network wants in on this. We're news too! Only news told much, much later! [History Network team shouts]
- Ron Burgundy: Wait a minute, is that the ghost of Stonewall Jackson with you?
- History Network Host: Yes, it is. And the mighty minotaur!
- Jack Lime: Eh, I don't know about this, man. The minotaur isn't even history. It's mythology!
- Ron Burgundy: Hey, let's not downplay the fact that that's the ghost of Stonewall Jackson!
- Ghost of Stonewall Jackson: May the Lord anoint this hallowed field of battle.
- Mack Tannen: You guys got room in this battle for an old war horse?
- Ron Burgundy: Mack Tannen? What are you doing here, you're too old for this!
- Mack Tannen: Well, you see, there's the thing: When there's an early moon, I almost feel like a stallion again!
- Champ Kind: He's on our side, right Ron?
- [Tannen transforms into a werewolf]
- Ron Burgundy: He's a were-hyena!
- Wesley Jackson: I'm gonna call Michael Jackson, I got a video idea!
- Ron Burgundy: Alright, everyone, listen up! By virtue of being on this battlefield, there is no return! People will die!
- Jill Jansen: [Quietly] I'm so horny right now.
- Ron Burgundy: Some will be disfigured! In some cases, lasting friendships will be made! And as usual: No touching of the hair and face!
- Scott Riles: C'mon! What do we look like, rookies?
- Scott Riles and Quebec News anchor: Sorry.
- Ron Burgundy: When El Trousias, Maiden of the Clouds, blows the battle horn, let the battle begin!
- El Trousias: I am El Trousias! Hear my sirens song! [Blows her horn]
- Jeff Bullington: El Trousias...the juiciest, hmm!
- El Trousias: [Finishes blowing her horn]...That means you can start.
- Ron Burgundy: Brick, what the hell is that?
- Brick Tamland: It's a gun...from the future.
- Wesley Jackson: No fair, he has a gun from the future!
- Ron Burgundy: Where did you get it from?
- Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy
- Steve Carell as Brick Tamland
- Paul Rudd as Brian Fantana
- David Koechner as Champ Kind
- Christina Applegate as Veronica Corningstone-Burgundy
- Meagan Good as Linda Jackson
- James Marsden as Jack Lime
- Kristen Wiig as Chani
- Fred Willard as Edward "Ed" Harken
- Chris Parnell as Garth Holliday
- Dylan Baker as Freddie Shapp
- Greg Kinnear as Gary
- Josh Lawson as Kench Allenby
- Judah Nelson as Walter Burgundy
- Harrison Ford as Mack Tannen
- Vince Vaughn as Wes Mantooth
- Will Smith as Jeff Bullington, ESPN anchor
- Jim Carrey as Scott Riles, Canadian News anchor
- Marion Cotillard as a Quebec News Anchor
- Sacha Baron Cohen as a BBC News anchor
- Drake as a Ron Burgundy fan
- Kirsten Dunst as El Trousias, Maiden of the Clouds
- Tina Fey as Jill Jansen, Entertainment News anchor
- Amy Poehler as Wendy Van Peel, Entertainment News anchor
- Liam Neeson as a History Network anchor
- John C. Reilly as the ghost of Stonewall Jackson
- Kanye West as Wesley Jackson of MTV News