CSI: Miami (season 7)
- Ron: Money and me and bullets. What more could a woman want, right?
- Julia: A divorce.
Won't Get Fueled Again (7.02)
- Horatio: Glad to have you aboard.
- Tara: Oh, you kidding me? My first day on and I get to be at the beach, with fourth-degree burn guy. Unfortunately, not so good for him.
- [Natalia and Eric are talking about the new Medical Examiner]
- Natalia: Maybe she was trying to impress you. [Eric rolls his eyes] Score one for the new medical examiner.
- Eric: And she's cute, too.
- Natalia: I'll bet, Romeo.
- Johnny: I never meant for anyone to get hurt. I just, I mean, with school and gas and food, I was just trying to keep my head above water.
- Frank: Well, you're gonna like jail, then 'cause it's got a low cost of living.
And How Does That Make You Kill? (7.03)
- Dr. Rachel Marsh: [to Eric and Horatio] I'm in my home 20 hours a day, and I have, I have no clue what's happening, I know about everybody's life, but my own.
[Calleigh finds Delko's file]
- Delko voice over: After I got shot it really put things in perspective made me think about my future, settling down be nice if it were Calleigh.
Raging Cannibal (7.04)
- Daniel Nash: [at first crime scene] This place is empty!
- Horatio: Perfect place for a murder.
- Cassandra Gray: [with Horatio in holding cell] Who's that?
- Horatio: He's with the U.S. Marshals service, Miss Gray, and the witness protection program. He's going to help you disappear.
- Cassandra Gray: These Russians lieutenant, Andrew said they'd never give up.
- Horatio: Neither do I.
- Dr. Tara Price: [at boutique] Horatio, why target a fashion boutique? It seems so random.
- Horatio: On the contrary, this was by design.
- Delko: What's up on this wall? TV screen?
- Calleigh: An LDC touchscreen. Every possible wardrobe combination at your fingertips.
- Delko: Well whatever happened to just standing in front of a mirror?
- Calleigh: Well a mirror can't remember everything you've tried on.
- Kyle: [with Horatio] Look, if it comes to that, I want you to put me in that driver's seat!
- Horatio: That's not the way it works, Kyle.
Wrecking Crew (7.06)
- Joey Salucci: [to Horatio] We all gotta go sometime!
- Horatio: Some sooner than others.
- Beth: You wanted a life, Noah. You just took away all of ours.
Cheating Death (7.07)
- Horatio: You have a history as a madam, Miss Yates.
- Audrey: Call me anything you like.
- Horatio: How about killer?
- Audrey: Okay, not anything.
- Horatio: Angry enough to kill someone?
- Audrey: It's an occupational hazard.
- Horatio: Don't I know it?
- Calleigh: Okay, let's say that you're Christina.
- Valera: Selling myself for money? (sarcastically) Thanks.
- Calleigh: [smiles] All right, just go with me.
- Eric: You find the murder weapon yet?
- Calleigh: Did you apologize to Dr. Price yet?
- Eric: I will. At least she was able to get all the information she needed from the bodies.
- Calleigh: Well, that doesn't mean that you're off the hook. I happen to know that Ryan sent flowers.
- Eric: Of course he did.
- Calleigh: Girls love flowers.
Gone Baby Gone (7.08)
- Ryan: Great, we got a match. Pacifier belongs to Sophie Walsh.
- Natalia: Yes and no. I'm running it again.
- Ryan: What for?
- Natalia: Because if they were right the first time, then these results change everything.
- Ryan: But the result said that the pacifier belonged to Sophie.
- Natalia: Yeah, but who does Sophie belong to?
Power Trip (7.09)
- Natalia: And what does a girl do before a big date?
- Ryan: Make me wait in the living room with her cat?
The Deluca Motel (7.10)
- Ryan: This is a very nice place, man. It's very classy. It's got a sort of a nice rustic vibe, I bet the ladies love coming here.
- Delko: It's temporary, Wolfe.
- Ryan: Oh, it's temporary. So you're looking for a vacancy at a hotel where they don't blindfold you and shoot you in the chest?
- Horatio: If anything happens to Eric, I'm going to hold you personally responsible. You understand me?
- Enrico: Is that a threat?
- Horatio: That's a threat.
- Delko: This isn't even your lab, Wolfe. What are you doing in here?
- Ryan: Oh, just crossing my ts and dotting my is.
- Delko: Since when does that include meddling in my life?
- Ryan: I included meddling in your life when we started working together, pal.
Tipping Point (7.11)
- Horatio: So you were so happy in prison, Hector, you're on your way back.
- Eric: Maybe he's telling the truth. Maybe he really can't remember anything.
- Calleigh: I don't know. If you ask me, amnesia is a pretty convenient lie.
- Tripp: Ryan! I have no idea where the hell this guy came from. Some say First, some say Elm, one guy even said he came down on a damn spaceship.
- Eric: Wolfe, you're deciding Doug did it; you're not proving it.
- Ryan: Yeah, that's, that's sort of what we do, Eric. We-we theorize.
- Eric: Do me a favor, just process the evidence before you convict the guy, okay?
- Calleigh: I'm going to make sure to have a doctor meet with you in holding.
- Doug: What so he can help me remember? If I did kill that family I'll do the time for it, but I don't need my mind to play it back for me.
- Eric: Your friendship means a lot to me, Calleigh.
- Calleigh: I didn't know you thought that way.
- Eric: C'mon. How could you not know that, you read my file.
- Calleigh: That was an unrelated case. It is important to me to respect your privacy.
- Eric: About what happened earlier, I didn't mean to put you on the spot.
- Calleigh: Forget it.
- Eric: What if I don't want to.
- Calleigh: Eric, I am so confused. What do you want? You are gonna have to tell me because until I actually hear you say the words, I don't even know if you believe it yourself. Do you know what I'm saying?
- [long pause. Calleigh leaves]
- Eric: Yeah, I do.
And They're Offed (7.13)
- Calleigh: They're grandee truffles, they are delicious, they are my favorite and because of that I happen to know you can't even get them in Miami.
- Delko: What does that get us?
- Calleigh: A place to start.
Smoke Gets In Your CSIs (7.14)
- Calleigh: Neighbor called 911 she said she thought she smelled something rotting.
- Ryan: Well I love the smell of decomp in the morning.
- Calleigh: You are terrible.
- [Ryan violently arrests a suspect]
- Ricky: Ah! You're breaking my arm, man!
- Horatio: You got another one.
Presumed Guilty (7.15)
- Ryan: What was that all about?
- Calleigh: Powell's suppressing the evidence from the locker room. He's objected to the chain of custody.
- Ryan: What? Man, that guy could get Hitler off on probation.
Sink or Swim (7.16)
[Eric is released from detention following issues with his immigration status]
- Calleigh: [jokingly] You missed out! [They hug] I was going to marry you, but your dad stepped in.
- Eric: [laughing] What makes you think I would say yes? Maybe I met somebody special on the inside.
- Calleigh: I doubt his cooking is as good as mine. Hey, why don't I take you back to my place, I'll make you a traditional American dinner since you're new to our country?
- Eric: Sounds good... but danger has been following me everywhere I go.
[Calleigh shakes her head, then she kisses him]
- Eric: Calleigh, I'm serious, I don't want anything to happen to you. [She kisses him again]
- Calleigh: C'mon. I have the safest house in Miami. Do you know how many guns I have?
- Derek: I heard about you losing your wife. How do you get over it?
- Horatio: You don't get over it and you never will.
Divorce Party (7.17)
- Horatio: Mrs. Lansing, your husband was murdered.
- Amy: Well, that doesn't make any sense.
- Horatio: Maybe not now, but it will.
Flight Risk (7.18)
- Delko: Question's how does a drunk flight attendant end up being treated as baggage?
Target Specific (7.19)
- Calleigh: Alright, I have stolen this can of mineral spirits from out maintenance guy. So I say if he comes looking for it we throw Wolfe under the bus.
- Delko: It's for a good cause.
Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing (7.20)
- Calleigh: How did you get up here so fast? Horatio just opened the scene.
- Ryan: I didn't want to wait for them to turn the elevators back on.
- Calleigh: So you ran up 30 flights of stairs?
- Tara: That's dedication.
- Calleigh: [to Frank, after dealing with a suspect] He's a ray of sunshine!
Dead On Arrival (7.22)
[Tara and Kyle in the morgue--Kyle had previously seen Tara take a pill]
- Tara: Aspirin has been a friend.
- Kyle: Didn't really look like aspirin.
- Tara: Excuse me?
- Kyle: I'm just saying...
- Tara: I don't need to explain myself to you, Kyle.
- Myles: When the show premieres, we got twelve nervous, young women, all longing to fall for a man they don't know. But from day one, they know me. I'm the familiar face, so it's natural that they turn to me for comfort, reassurance.
- [Flashback to Myles kissing various contestants in the limo.]
- Calleigh: To improve their chances of winning?
- Myles: Hey, I'm just the host. It's not my fault if they think it has some bearing. So I have a healthy sex drive, you're going to through me in jail for that?
- Calleigh: You know what? If I could, I would because there are also a lot of gentlemen in there who need comfort and reassurance.
- Calleigh: So, we took a look at all the footage and we saw your fight with Grace.
- Marisa: Right, and you think that's motive? Guess I did one hell of a job.
- Calleigh: Are you confessing?
- Marisa: To the fact that I'm a kick-ass actress? Totally.
Collateral Damage (7.23)
- Ryan: How come the first thing you do as soon as a grenade goes off is run for your drugs?
- Tara: You know what? I'm...
- Ryan: Listen. I need you to kick this. 'Cause next time I can't sweep this under the rug for you.
- Tara: I'm fine. I promise you.
- Delko: I believe this hair's from a cow, or a deer maybe. So this must've been transferred from whoever stole the keys?
- Ryan: That, or some sort of hoofed creature stole the keys themselves and proceeded to kill someone.
- [Horatio and Rick have just finished talking to Ron Saris about the pool death.]
- Rick: Do you think we can trust him?
- Horatio: Do you? [leaves Rick in hallway.]
- [Tara faces Rick and Ryan over the stolen medications.]
- Tara: I didn't hurt anybody. I didn't...
- Ryan: You hurt Horatio. You implicated Kyle, you implicated Julia.
- Rick: Your actions led to violence and put a lot of people at risk.
- Tara: I'm sorry.
- Rick: We're beyond that point now.
- Tara: What's going to happen to me?
- Rick: Dr. Price, you're under arrest for felony theft, burglary, and evidence-tampering.
- [Tara looks over at Ryan as she's being arrested.]
- Tara: Ryan?
- Ryan: I gave you every opportunity, Tara.
Seeing Red (7.25)
[Jacob Yarovski is questioned by Horatio and Frank]
- Horatio:[to Yarovski] Frank, tell him what happens to a cop-killer inside.
- Frank: We'll put you in a place that makes gulag look like a tennis camp!