King of the Hill (season 11)
King of the Hill (1997-2010) was an American animated sitcom that aired on Fox. The show centers around the Hill family, whose head is the ever-responsible, hard-working, loyal, disciplined, and honest Hank Hill.
The Peggy Horror Picture Show [11.1]
- Dale: [seeing the snake is inside the toilet] Welp, it's in the toilet. Too late!
- Hank: No, it's not!
Blood and Sauce [11.3]
Luanne Gets Lucky [11.4]
Hank Gets Dusted [11.5]
- ZZ Top Beard Guy: Queen Bee Barbecue: now sewing shrimps.
- Hank Hill: What the?
- Bobby Hill: (wrapped around in guitar spinning by a ZZ Top guy) Do It Again,Do it again!
- Hank Hill: Stop spinning my son!
Hank:Alright That Does It I Want Everybody Out You With The Camera Everyone Dale: But Not Me Right Hank: GET
- Hank Hill: It's time to rock.
Glen Peggy Glen Ross [11.6]
The Passion of Dauterive [11.7]
- Bill: God told me to come here tonight.
- Hank Hill: Eh, what is this?
- Peggy Hill: Song of Solomon.
- Hank Hill: Isn't that a little PG-13 for church?
Grand Theft Arlen [11.8]
- "Pro-pain" video game: TASTE THE MEAT, AND THE HEAT!
- Hank Hill: Oh god I just stabbed a parking attendant! Where's the button to turn myself in?!
Peggy's Gone to Pots [11.9]
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow [11.10]
Bill, Bulk and the Body Buddies [11.11]
- Gorilla: GORILLA IN THE HOUSE!
- Gorilla: ALRIGHT, TEA PARTY'S OVER!
- Gorilla: Your bulk is so fierce, almost as swole as mine!
- Dirk: Damn, it's too bad that nobody is here to see this sweet rip.
HANK: UH Bill BILL: What's On Your Mind. HANK: Uh The Thing Is The Atomosphere Changed Around Here And People Aren't Really Comfortable Using The GYM Anymore. BIll: There's Nothing Comfortable About Getting Shreded Hank What Your Not comfortable With Hard Work and Pain Just Cause You People Are Lazy HANK: Now Hold ON BILL: Prove Me Worng Little Man Why Don't You Hit The Bench HANK: I'm Not Getting On The Got Dang Bench Bill Quit Being a Jackass BIll: I'll Tell You What Why Don't You Smurfs Start Your Gym In The Cross Away These Look On Your Size HANK: You're a Jerk Bill Just Forget it You Can Keep Your Weights DIRK;: Don't Take Him Personal He's Just Jealous Of Your Juicy RIP. Coach: All Right Diesel You Made The Spot