King of the Hill (season 9)
King of the Hill (1997-2010) was an American animated sitcom that aired on Fox. The show centers around the Hill family, whose head is the ever-responsible, hard-working, loyal, disciplined, and honest Hank Hill.
A Rover Runs Through It [9.1]
- Hank Hill: Dang it, I am sick and tired of everyone's asinine ideas about me. I'm not a redneck, and I'm not some Hollywood jerk. I'm something else entirely. I'm... I'm complicated!
- Little girl: (as she notices the cattle coming) Look, Mommy! Moo cow!
While staying in a time-share condominium in Mexico, Cotton comments on the quality of the bottled water in the room.
- Cotton Hill: They got the water what don't give you the hot poops!
- Bill Dauterive: (Bill's card has been denied) I've Got other Cards, Do you take Blockbuster
Yard She Blows [9.4]
- Hank Hill: Why would anyone do drugs when they can just mow a lawn
Dale to the Chief [9.5]
Bobby is mocking Hank when Hank is mistaken as female on his driver's license
- Bobby Hill: Now where did I put my pantyhose?
- Dale Gribble: I'm all jacked up on America right now! Anyone want to hear me recite the Constitution?