King of the Hill (season 9)
The following is a list of quotes from the ninth season King of the Hill.
A Rover Runs Through It [9.1]
- Hank Hill: Dang it, I am sick and tired of everyone's asinine ideas about me. I'm not a redneck, and I'm not some Hollywood jerk. I'm something else entirely. I'm... I'm complicated!
- Little girl: (as she notices the cattle coming) Look, Mommy! Moo cow!
While staying in a time-share condominium in Mexico, Cotton comments on the quality of the bottled water in the room.
- Cotton Hill: They got the water what don't give you the hot poops!
- Bill Dauterive: (Bill's card has been denied) I've Got other Cards, Do you take Blockbuster
Yard She Blows [9.4]
- Hank Hill: Why would anyone do drugs when they can just mow a lawn
Dale to the Chief [9.5]
Bobby is mocking Hank when Hank is mistaken as female on his driver's license
- Bobby Hill: Now where did I put my pantyhose?
- Dale Gribble: I'm all jacked up on America right now! Anyone want to hear me recite the Constitution?
It Ain't Over 'Til the Fat Neighbor Sings [9.15]
- Dale: Bill! Bill, you have to be the stupidest man on the planet to think this is a good idea! Have you seen what you're wearing?! That outfit makes you look like a sequined train wreck! Look at you! You're part of a twelve-headed jackass! This chorus is the feces that is produced when shame eats too much stupidity! You people make me envy the deaf and the blind! Guhbuh! Underwear! Money! Fat! Ngyuh... (Dale collapses)