Jump to navigation Jump to search
Michelle Malkin (October 20, 1970 –) is an American conservative blogger, political commentator, and author.
- We live in a self-defeating culture that pays lip service to heroic action in times of crisis, yet brutally punishes the very kind of snap judgments and instant security profiling that make such heroism possible in the first place.
- America’s Empty Slogan: “See Something, Say Something” (April 17, 2013)
- Beneath their costumery of progressive benevolence, liberal Hollywood “helpers” and global do-gooders exhibit a cold indifference toward the actual wants and needs of their supposed beneficiaries in the Third World. They’re raising hundreds of millions for abortions, not for food, water and education.
- A lesson for Planned Parenthood’s pin-up girls (March 1, 2017)
- The “new” war on conservatives on the internet is the same old attempt by desperate liberals to shut down their competitors in the marketplace of ideas. If you can’t beat ’em, deplatform ’em. That’s the progressive way. The right-wing solution is not to lie down, but to win over more converts, find new ways to disseminate our news and views, and turn up the heat. I’ve been doing it for 25-plus years and have no intention on cooling off, giving in or shutting up. Speak for those who have no voice. Support those speaking for you.
- The Left’s Long War on Conservative Free Speech (August 29, 2018)