Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Our goal with the administration is to show value at the UN and the way that we'll show value is to show our strength, show our voice, have the backs of our allies and make sure our allies have our back as well.
- For those that don't have our back, we're taking names, we will make points to respond to that acccordingly. (January 28, 2017)
- Everything that's working, we're going to make it better, everything that's not working we're going to try and fix, and anything that seems to be obsolete and not necessary we're going to away with.
- With all due respect, I don't get confused  (April 17, 2018)
Quotes about Nikki Haley
- Just over a month ago, the United States ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, said that the administration had “undeniable” evidence... available only to the United States intelligence community to prove her case. But the evidence fell significantly short. As I watched Ms. Haley... I wanted to play the video of Mr. Powell on the wall behind her, so that Americans could recognize instantly how they were being driven down the same path as in 2003 — ultimately to war. Only this war with Iran, a country of almost 80 million people whose vast strategic depth and difficult terrain make it a far greater challenge than Iraq, would be 10 to 15 times worse than the Iraq war in terms of casualties and costs... Though Ms. Haley’s presentation missed the mark, and no one other than the national security elite will even read the strategy, it won’t matter. We’ve seen this before: a campaign built on the politicization of intelligence and shortsighted policy decisions to make the case for war. And the American people have apparently become so accustomed to executive branch warmongering — approved almost unanimously by the Congress — that such actions are not significantly contested.
- Lawrence Wilkerson in [https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/opinion/trump-iran-war.html I Helped Sell the False Choice of War Once. It’s Happening Again,The New York Times (5 Feb 2018)