2024 United States presidential election
The 2024 United States presidential election will be the 60th quadrennial presidential election, scheduled for Tuesday, November 5, 2024. Voters will elect a president and vice president for a term of four years. Incumbent President Joe Biden, a member of the Democratic Party, is running for re-election. His predecessor Donald Trump, a member of the Republican Party, is running for re-election to a second, nonconsecutive term. On May 24, 2023, Ron DeSantis announced his candidacy on Twitter in an online conversation with Twitter CEO Elon Musk. The victor of this election is scheduled to be inaugurated on January 20, 2025.
- What if the weakest president we’ve ever had was re-elected?
- MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards, backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love. They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country. They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6—brutally attacking law enforcement—not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots. And they see their MAGA failure to stop a peaceful transfer of power after the 2020 election as preparation for the 2022 and 2024 elections. They tried everything last time to nullify the votes of 81 million people. This time, they're determined to succeed in thwarting the will of the people. That's why respected conservatives, like Federal Circuit Court Judge Michael Luttig, has called Trump and the extreme MAGA Republicans, quote, a "clear and present danger" to our democracy.
- Joe Biden, Address on United States Democracy in Philadelphia, 1 September 2022
- Donald Trump is the weakest president in American history when it comes to China, Chinese officials are pulling for his re-election.
- Washington’s hawkish stance on China is here to stay, irrespective of who wins the presidency in the 2024 election.
- It's time to finish the job.
- Republicans are focused on voter ID rules and making it harder to cast mail ballots.
- Donald Trumps set a foreign policy pitch in his second bid for the White House: Want World War 3? Vote for the other guy.
If 2016 was the most important election in our lifetimes, 2024 is shaping up to be the most dispiriting.
- If he is re-elected, [Biden] he'll be 82 on Inauguration Day in 2025.
- The video of Joe Biden falling at the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation should point that he shouldn't be running in 2024.
- This election is a referendum on the failures of Joe Biden - an open border, inflation, and a woke ideology infecting our society.
- Within 6 months , we're gonna drill , get our energy down, close up our border.
- Ron DeSantis voted against the wall.
- Ron [DeSantis] was a big lockdown governor on the China virus, sealing all beaches and everything else for an extended period.
- 'Great American comeback'
- Crooked Democrat Prosecutors, many of them Racists in Reverse, are trying to steal a second Presidential Election, They did it in 2020, and we’re not going to let them do it again in 2024. MAGA!!!
- I was on Twitter spaces earlier tonight and it broke the internet.
- On day one of my new administration, I will direct the DOJ to investigate every radical district attorney and attorney general in America for their illegal, racist ... enforcement of the law
- DeSantis runs against Biden in 2024, then DeSantis will easily win – he doesn’t even need to campaign.
- To further drain the swamp, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress. We’re going to ask that everyone that sells drug, that gets caught selling drugs, to receive the death penalty for their heinous acts because it’s the only way.
- a hypothetical three-way 2024 election outcome is in which Biden wins only California and Connecticut, Trump wins nine hardcore Republican states, including Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, and a No Labels candidate wins the 39 remaining states.
- DeSantis has sold himself to the Republican establishment as a less chaotic avatar of Trumpism than Trump himself.
- With 2024 campaigns underway, we will stop removing videos with false claims that widespread fraud, errors, or glitches occurred in the 2020 and other past US Presidential elections.
- It is unconscionable for a President to indict the leading candidate opposing him.
- McCarthy nypost
- Biden and his administration “have weaponized the government against their political opponents.”
- RNC BRIDGE MICHIGAN
- They can't beat me at the ballet box so they are out there trying to take me out by other means, anything they can think of, if I didn't run for office or if I wasn't leading by a lot it would all end and end very nicely I'd have a much easier life. On November 5th 2024 justice will be done.
- The next Republican president, in short, will almost certainly be the worst boss.
- United States is in a cold war with China and actually at war with Russia.
- This election will decide whether your generation inherits a FASCIST country or a FREE country—whether you will have the rule of tyrants or the rule of law—whether Marxist radicals burn our civilization to the ground, which they’re looking to do, or young patriots like you propel America to glorious new heights.
- Turning point trump