Jump to navigation Jump to search
Michael Richard "Mike" Pompeo (December 30, 1963 –) is the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. Previously, he was the U.S. Representative for Kansas's 4th congressional district from 2011–17.
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- When the most devastating terrorist attacks on America in the last 20 years come overwhelmingly from people of a single faith and are performed in the name of that faith, a special obligation falls on those that are the leaders of that faith, instead of responding, silence has made these Islamic leaders across America potentially complicit in these acts, and more importantly still, in those that may well follow.
- Modern Imams must strive to ensure that no Muslim finds solace for terrorism in the Quran, they must cite the Quran as evidence that the murder of innocents is not permitted by good, believing Muslims, and must immediately refute all claims to the contrary.
- GOP lawmaker: US Muslim leaders 'complicit' in terrorist attacks (June 11, 2013)
- Over the five, ten, twenty-five year time horizon, just by simple demographics and wealth, as well as by the internal system in that country, China presents the greatest challenge that the United States will face in the medium to long-term.
- Pompeo: China Is Biggest Threat to the United States, 10 December 2018, Breitbart