PAW Patrol is a Canadian/American children's television show that first aired on August 12, 2013, on Nickelodeon, about a 10-year-old male named Ryder, who has 6 puppies, who have special powers to help people around their community.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- "Paw Patrol is on a roll!!!" Ryder says this when he's finished assigning jobs for the rescue.
- "Whenever you're in trouble, just yelp for help! Ryder says when the job is done.
- "Thanks for coming pups." When pups arrive, this is the first thing he says.
- "No job is too big, no pup is too small". Ryder says to the person who calls for help.
- "Let's go!" Ryder says when a huge emergency has happened.
- "Paw Patrol, to the lookout." When Ryder is finished chatting with the person who needs help, he jumps into the quad and says this.
- "I'm fired up!" Marshall says this when he is assigned a job.
- "Ready for a ruff ruff rescue!" Marshall's thing to say for the job.
- "I'm okay." Whenever Marshall trips or falls, this is what he says.
- "Made it." Marshall says this when he gets into the elevator WITHOUT crashing.
- "Let's dive in." Zuma catchphrase when a job is assigned to him.
- "Ready when you are, Ryder." Zuma other thing to say when a job is assigned to him.
- "Chase is on the case." Chase's favorite catchphrase.
- "Ready for action, Ryder Sir." When Ryder calls them to the lookout, this is what Chase says.
- "Ahh-choo!" This happens when Chase gets too close to cats,feathers and dust.
- "Let's take to the sky!" Skye's catchphrase when she gets a job to do.
- "This pup's gotta fly!" Her catchphrase when she does her job.
- "Green means go!!" Rocky's most used catchphrase.
- "Don't lose it, re-use it." When Rocky gets out of the back of his truck, he says this.
- "I'm all wet." Rocky says when he gets wet since he doesn't like to get wet.
- "Rubble on the double!!" The Catchphrase Rubble ALWAYS says.
- "Let's dig in!" His thing to say, when he's digging.
- All Pups
- "Ryder needs us!"
- Cap'n Turbot
- "Paw Patrol is on a roll! And Cap'n Turbot, too!" Cap'n Turbot's call-out, as of Pups Save a Mer-Pup
- "Help, help, help!" Cap'n Turbot when he needs assistance