PAW Patrol: The Movie
PAW Patrol: The Movie is a 2021 computer-animated American-Canadian film based on the television series PAW Patrol. The movie star the voices of Iain Armitage, Marsai Martin, Ron Pardo, Yara Shahidi, Kim Kardashian West, Randall Park, Dax Shepard, with Tyler Perry, and Jimmy Kimmel, introducing Will Brisbin.
- [He tells Gus to get out] You're in shock, so I'm not going to take that personally.
- [After Mayor Humdinger and his kittens trying to escape, but he stops him] Hey, Mayor Humdinger! You are under arrest for gross negligence, public endangerment, and dog-napping.
- [First call when she is a big fan of the PAW Patrol] What?! You answer your own calls? Oh my goodness! I didn't think I was gonna... [gasps happily] Oh, I can't believe I'm looking at the PAW Patrol! I am such a big fan, this is OFF THE LEASH!
- [While she runs with the unstable fireworks] THIS IS WHY DOGS HATE FIREWORKS!!!
- [After they reached and arrived at the City Hall] You have reached your destination.
- [After Chase puts him under arrest] You can't arrest me! I'm the mayor!
- [Liberty tries to get out of the obedience school with Chase] Puh-lease! This scrawny little purse pup is gonna pull a jailbreak?
- Rubble: [Ryder shows the pups a pup treat dispenser, he goes 'Ahh-' and make the others laugh] What? It's a beautiful thing.
- Skye: [Before she going to stop the Cloud Catcher with her helicopter] Don't worry about me. I can handle a little turbulence.
- Marshall: [He tells the passengers to safety] Please exit the train and proceed down the ladder.
- Rocky: [After they got stuck in the traffic] Green means go! GREEN MEANS GO! [then he asks Marshall] Green does still mean go, right?
- Zuma: [The pups and Ryder sees at Humdinger Heights and the big storm] Yikes! That's looking narly.
- Cap'n Turbot: [Seeing Gus the truck driver who is stuck at the bridge] Oh, my. That's not good. That's not good at all. [to Gus] Good morning there, friend! Looks like you're in a particularly precarious predicament.
- Gus: Call the police! Call the fire department! [The truck door fall it open] Call everybody!
- Cap'n Turbot: You're in Adventure Bay. [Showing his phone to Gus] Here, we call the PAW Patrol!
- Gus: You're gonna call the who?
- Ryder: Chase, it's all up to you. Use the wrench in your pup-pack to get the driver and bring him to safety.
- Chase: Chase is on the case! [He rushes to the bridge to free Gus] Arf! Grappling hook! [He jumped on the bridge and his hook was hanging and he comes down] Sir, don't be alarmed. I'm coming down!
- Gus: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! The rescue team is here! [Sees Chase, who is hanging with his hook on his pup-pack] A dog!?
- Chase: Actually, sir. I'm a puppy.
- Gus: A baby dog!? That's even worse!
- Chase: You're in shock, so I'm not going to take that personally. Now, let's get you out of here.
- [At Adventure City, a tough guy eating a donut and throw at a dachshund girl, Liberty]
- Liberty: Hm? Oh, um, hey excuse me. [to tough guy] You dropped something.
- Tough Guy: [Annoyed] I'm done with it! Buzz off, weiner dog.
- Liberty: [Fustrated] Weiner dog?! Maybe you should just pick that up and put it in the trash.
- Tough Guy: [Chuckles] Yeah? Or what?!
- Liberty: Or I'm gonna pick you up and put you in the trash! [The people gasp that was said to her] Hmph!
- Tough Guy: Hey, I don't want no trouble! [he picks up the trash] I'm picking up the trash! I'm picking up the trash!
- Liberty: Thank you. We've all got take pride in our city. Don't ever forget that.
- [Back at Adventure Bay, there is en emergency call on the big screen from the Lookout]
- Ryder: PAW Patrol, what's your emergency?
- Liberty: What?! You answer your own calls? Oh my goodness! I didn't think I was gonna... [gasps happily] Oh, I can't believe I'm looking at the PAW Patrol! I am such a big fan, this is OFF THE LEASH!
- Ryder: Is there something we can help you with?
- Liberty: [She agrees to Ryder] Yes, yes, yes. My name is Liberty, and I'm calling in from Adventure City. Something terrible has happened. Humdinger was just elected mayor!
- Ryder, Chase, Marshall, Skye, Rocky, Zuma and Rubble: [In shock] HUMDINGER!?!?
- Ryder: He's the worst mayor in the history of mayors!
- Rubble: And that's being generous.
- Liberty: You're telling me, this guy is a disaster! He's going to destroy the whole city! Please, we need your help. Come quickly. [she finished with her call]
- Ryder: Adventure City's in trouble. Come on pups, pack your things! No city's too big, no pup's too small! [the other pups are excited and start howling, but Chase goes into the elevator] What's wrong, Chase?
- Chase: I'm not going.
- Ryder: We have to go. They need us.
- Chase: [Frustrated] I'm never going back to Adventure City! [The elevator bring Chase down]
- Ryder: [Worried] Chase...
- Marshall: What's got his leash in a knot?
- Ryder: [Hesitates] Chase has a... history with Adventure City. He has a lot of tough memories from that place...
- Our fate is in their paws.
- A Nose for Adventure (Chase tagline)
- New Dog, New Tricks (Liberty tagline)
- Coming in Hot (Marshall tagline)
- She's So Fly (Skye tagline)
- Not Afraid to Get His Paws Dirty (Rocky tagline)
- Diving for Adventure (Zuma tagline)
- Can You Dig It? (Rubble tagline)
- Iain Armitage as Chase
- Will Brisbin as Ryder
- Marsai Martin as Liberty
- Ron Pardo as Mayor Humdinger and Cap'n Turbot
- Keegan Hedley as Rubble
- Lilly Bartlam as Skye
- Kingsley Marshall as Marshall
- Callum Shoniker as Rocky
- Shayle Simons as Zuma
- Yara Shahidi as Kendra Wilson
- Kim Kardashian West as Delores
- Randall Park as Butch
- Dax Shepard as Ruben
- Jimmy Kimmel as Marty Muckracker
- Tyler Perry as Gus
- Kim Roberts as Mayor Goodway
- Paul Braunstein as Tough Guy
- Monique Alvarez as Carmen
- Jamillah Ross as Camerawoman
- Josh Robert Thompson as Technician
- Josh Graham as Computer Voice
- Neil Crone as Tony
- Charlie Gallant as Harris
- Joe Pingue as Barney
- Richard Binsley as Rocket