The Legend of Korra
The Legend of Korra is an American animated television series created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. The series is a sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender. The story of the first season follows the next Avatar in the cycle, Korra, as she learns the art of airbending, having mastered the other three elements, while facing an anti-bender revolution by a group known as the Equalists. Later seasons see her dealing with political and spiritual changes in the world.
- Tenzin: Earth. Fire. Air. Water. When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War. Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation colonies into the United Republic of Nations, a society where benders and non-benders from all over the world could live and thrive together in peace and harmony. They named the capital of this great land Republic City. Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life, but sadly, his time in this world came to an end. And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar began anew.
Introduction (from the second episode) (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray only)
- Tenzin: Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Long ago, the four elements, together seems balance of fire national. Only the Avatar, can master all four elements, only can stop him, and bring balance to the world.
Introduction (from the second episode (Blu-ray) & third episode to the final episode)
- Tenzin: Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar, can master all four elements, and bring balance to the world.
- Janet Varney – Korra
- J. K. Simmons – Tenzin
- P. J. Byrne – Bolin
- David Faustino – Mako
- Mindy Sterling – Lin Beifong
- Steve Blum – Amon
- Seychelle Gabriel – Asami Sato