Avatar: The Last Airbender
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Avatar: The Last Airbender (in 52 minutes release in Signature Edition; Ginormous Madman Productions, Nickelodeon and 20th Century Fox Television) is an (2004-2008) American animated television series that aired on Nickelodeon. The series follows the adventures of twelve-year-old protagonist Aang and his friends, who must bring peace and unity to the world by ending the Fire Lord's war against the other three nations.
- [20th Century Studios logo for the first episode with Aang]
- Mark Elliot: And now 20th Century Studios presents: Avatar: The Last Airbender, a brand series first episode from Nickelodeon and Paramount.
- [20th Century Studios logo for subsequent episodes with Aang, Katara, Sokka, & Toph]
- Mark Elliot: And now 20th Century Studios presents; Avatar The Last Airbender from Nickelodeon and Paramount.
- [Opening narration for the first episode]
- Katara: Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days—a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow... the Avatar will return to save the world.
- [Opening narration for subsequent episodes]
- Katara: Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
- Zack Tyler Eisen - Aang
- Mae Whitman - Katara
- Jack DeSena - Sokka
- Dante Basco - Zuko
- Jessie Flower - Toph Beifong
- Dee Bradley Baker - Appa, Momo
- Mako, Greg Baldwin - Iroh
- Grey DeLisle - Azula
- Mark Hamill - Ozai
- 2000s American animated TV shows
- 2000s Nickelodeon original series
- Traditionally animated TV shows
- Anime-influenced Western animated TV shows
- American children's animated action TV shows
- American children's animated adventure TV shows
- American children's animated fantasy TV shows
- Cancelled shows
- Animated TV shows about children
- Animated TV shows about orphans
- Avatar: The Last Airbender