Hi, I came here from WQ:AN (and thanks for your information a lot). You say "using this login until I can usurp my username here." I'm puzzled: your contribs here has no request for usurpation. You'd welcome to submit a request to WQ:USURP. Cheers, --Aphaia 21:02, 22 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Aphaia. Yes, I can post a request -- I was hoping there was a way to do it globally, since at least two vandals/trolls have registered my username on at least six different Wikimedia projects, and I wasn't sure if I had to ask individually at each one. This should be one of the easier ones, since the the account is blocked but it has no contributions; I wonder if something may have been deleted (I suspect the same troll about whom I commented on the noticeboard, who has been harassing me for more than four years). Thanks! Antandrus1 21:12, 22 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hello -- could you perhaps unblock me and block the account "GETANTANDRUS" that just vandalized this page? Please look in the history -- thanks. Antandrus (talk) 14:35, 21 December 2014 (UTC)
Threat of outing
- He's been harassing me -- and dozens of others on Wikimedia projects -- since 2005. I know who he is, and he's spent much of the last three years in jail, for stalking, harassment, electronic harassment, threats of harm, and threatening public officials. Now he's out of jail again, and I'm trying to let him know that his campaign of harassment is going to get him landed back in jail if he doesn't stop.
- I'm an administrator on English Wikipedia, and one of the people who keeps track of his many hundreds of sockpuppets. I help clean up his cross-wiki damage. I currently have his IP ranges blocked on Wikipedia, and Ningauble has some of them blocked here.
- So to clarify -- there's no "threat" of outing. Any outing will be between one of us and the police in the city where he was most recently jailed. Antandrus (talk) 15:25, 3 July 2018 (UTC)