Hello, Bramfab, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
You seem to be unaware of the way the prod template is used here at Wikiquote. It is used ONLY on articles which are believed to be removable WITHOUT dispute, and IF the prod template remains that means it can and will probably be removed. IF the issues addressed or dealt with are clearly disputable, the prod SHOULD be removed, and NOT replaced. IF people insist on attempting to have an article removed despite this, there should be a debates and votes recorded about the issues involved through "VfD" procedures, which I personally strongly believe are NOT warranted.
Like many people who seem to be recently campaigning to remove all they can of any traces the work or presence of Augusto De Luca from Wikimedia projects, there seems to be a MASSIVE misunderstanding and disrespect for proper procedures, considerations of possible or actual errors, or much tolerance for the views of those who have been tolerant of the evident ignorance that is clearly manifest on ALL sides of the disputes involved. There is MUCH I certainly do not know about the events, but what I do know and can assess, leads me to believe there has been MASSIVE over-reaction against the presence of De Luca, and I am intent on minimizing these to the extent I can, with what time I have to do so. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 17:44, 18 April 2014 (UTC)