- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
"Mass Effect" (limits on quotes)
Hi. Just so you know, your edits to the "Mass Effect" article may be reverted because of the Wikiquote proposed policy: "Three quotes maximum per game." Regards, Daniel Tomé (talk) 23:50, 15 February 2013 (UTC) last edit: 21:55, 27 April 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Ithinkilostmyheadache, please don't start discussing this matter in edit summaries, like you did here tonight, where you stated:
- Stop this nonsense. What you're doing makes no sense whatsoever. What is the point of this article existing if only 3 quotes are used? Ridiculous.
- The article's history is telling me, that the article is trimmed almost a year ago (see here), and tonight and last month you have tried to restore this. I guess you are unaware of the Wikiquote:Limits on quotations#Electronic games, which have been set to avoid possible copyright claims? -- Mdd (talk) 00:11, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
- Whatever. I'm tired of seeing this crap on wiki sites so do what you guys want. By the way, you know where to shove your passive aggressive attitude, right? Yeah, I thought so. Ithinkilostmyheadache (talk) 21:35, 16 February 2013 (UTC)