- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
- There is active admins around, so it's up to them to take action. -- Tegel (talk) 17:40, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
HOW DID YOU NOTICE THAT SO QUICKLy??????? SCARY AS HECK M8
TrophyWife was not only intimidating and harassing. It was also vandalizing pages. I request that not only its block be extended to infinite, but that all its edit summaries be removed for the safety of other users. WikiLubber (talk) 20:40, 11 December 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. I picked one of the standard reason for blocking, but vandalising would have worked as well. The remaining action I leave to the local admins to handle. I just came by to stop the user as an emergency action. -- Tegel (talk) 20:59, 11 December 2014 (UTC)
Some IP users are not only trying to mess with me on Wikiquote...
But it is also doing so on Wikipedia, on an account I abandoned. IP users: (126.96.36.199) (188.8.131.52) (184.108.40.206) (220.127.116.11) (18.104.22.168) I request that all these and all other IPs it uses be blocked indefinitely. WikiLubber (talk) 19:55, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
- And we have another one: (22.214.171.124) I want it blocked indefinitely, and all pages it vandalized and my talk page should be protected indefinitely (or at least for a year). WikiLubber (talk) 01:16, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
- And we have yet one more: (126.96.36.199)