User talk:The Dragon Emperor
Hello, The Dragon Emperor, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
I am in a bit of a rush, as I am about to leave to go elsewhere, but you seem to be adding improper tags to sourced material — some of the articles need cleanup and formatting, but where actually unsourced material is on the page, it should be moved to the discussion page, and were disputes about sources arise, they should be discussed on that page as well. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 18:21, 3 January 2014 (UTC)