Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Thank God justice has prevailed I have been vindicated.
- In response to Judge Zabidin Mohamad Diah not finding Anwar guilty of sodomy, after finding the DNA evidence submitted by the prosecution unreliable, in January 9, 2012, quoted on BBC News, "Anwar Ibrahim acquitted of sodomy in Malaysia", 9 January 2012.
- We must together chart a new way forward to save our beloved nation
- Mr Anwar said in a statement from his jail cell, quoted on The Sydney Morning Herald, "Mahathir Mohamad wins jailed Anwar Ibrahim's backing in bit to oust Malaysian PM Najib Razak", 4 March 2016.
- I am saying this with all humility. I know him (Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad). I love him as a father and a leader. I have fought against him. And now I accept that he is the best man to lead Malaysia now.
- Anwar Ibrahim said during the Port Dickson bi-election campaign rally, quoted on Channel News Asia, "'I love him as a father and a leader': Anwar, Mahathir in show of unity at by-election rally", 9 October 2018.
- We talk of poverty and inequality, but in crafting an economic programme or policy for the future for this country, we must ensure no community, no region should be neglected.
- Anwar Ibrahim said during a meeting event with bankers and fund managers at a Port Dickson hotel, quoted on The Star Online, "Anwar underscores the need to help the poor", 10 October 2018.
- Even if I were to kiss and hug Anwar Ibrahim in public, they will say there is a rift because this is what they want to see.