Thomas & Friends
(Redirected from Blue Mountain Mystery)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Thomas and the Magic Railroad (2000)
- Calling All Engines! (2005)
- Hero of the Rails (2009)
- Thomas & Friends: Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure (2015)
- Thomas & Friends: The Great Race (2016)
The Great Discovery
- Thomas: I am brave and I am strong. I'll get to the Wharf and it won't take long!
- Narrator: Thomas smiled. He wanted to be the leader of the track.
- Thomas: But we're all leaders of the track.
- Percy: Cranky, Salty! Look! That must be Misty Island!
- The Fat Controller: You, Diesel 10, are an engine on my railway. You will do as I say when I say it! Do you understand? [Diesel 10 whimpers] You have caused confusion and delay! The Dieselworks has been on fire, the Steamworks has been bashed and banged, and because of you, none of my engines is being really useful! You will put right everything you damaged.
- Connor: Hello, there. I'm Connor.
- Caitlin: And I'm Caitlin. We've come for the opening of Ulfstead Castle to bring passengers from the Mainland.
- Connor: This is our test run and time trial. We're having a little race. Care to join us?
- Diesel: Out of the way, little steamie! We have work to do here!
- Stephen: Well so do I, Mr. Oily.
- Paxton: Ha, ha, ha! He's Mr. Oily!
- Gator: Being brave isn't the same as not feeling scared. Being brave is about you do, even when you do feel scared.
- Ringo Starr (Seasons 1–2) (1984–86)
- Michael Angelis (UK Seasons 3–16/US Video 2004) (1991–2012)
- George Carlin (US Seasons 1–4) (1991–95)
- Alec Baldwin (US Seasons 5–6/UK Thomas and the Magic Railroad) (1998–2002)
- Mara Wilson (Thomas and the Magic Railroad; originally) (2000)
- Michael Brandon (US Seasons 7–16) (2003–12)
- Pierce Brosnan (The Great Discovery) (2008)
- Mark Moraghan (Seasons 17–21) (2013–17)