Franklin (season 4)
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Franklin and the Green Knight – Franklin's Magic Christmas – Back to School with Franklin – Franklin and the Turtle Lake Treasure | Main
The following is a list of quotes from the fourth season of Franklin.
Franklin's Good Deeds/Franklin's Submarine [4.01]
- Narrator: Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes. He liked to help his parents and he liked to help the neighbors too. But one day Franklin wanted everyone to know how thankful he was.
- Narrator: Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes. He had a bike, a ball glove and all fun toys to play with. But one day Franklin has his own chance to own his own submarine.
Mr. Fix-it Franklin/Franklin Has The Hiccups [4.02]
- Narrator: Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes. He could fix a torn page with tape and he could fix himself a snack. But one day, Franklin wanted to fix something with real tools.
- Beaver: Good. Now could someone get this thing off me? I feel like a walking sandwich!
- Narrator: Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes. He liked playing soccer and he had fun playing chess, too. But one day, Franklin was too worried to have fun playing games.
- Franklin Turtle: Huh... I don't have the hiccups anymore, so I guess I'm ready too.
- Marmot: Then let's go have fun.
Franklin Delivers/Franklin's Shell Trouble [4.03]
- Narrator: Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes. He loved to play tag, and hide-and-seek. Or fly kites with his friends. But one day, Franklin wanted to do the things that big kids do.
Jack: It's getting late. I'd better get back to my route. You know, I haven't flown a kite in ages. Do you think I could-- Both: Sure! / OK! 'Jack: Neat! Franklin: Yeah, neat.
- Narrator: Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes. He could spin on his shell and hide inside it too. But one day, Franklin had a small problem with his shell, and he was worried what his friends would say.
- [Beaver has mistaken Franklin's shell ointment for a berry fungus.]
- Beaver: [gasps] Don't eat the berries! They've got some kind of fungus on them! That's what the smell is!
- Bear: [horrified] What?! I've eaten about a hundred of them! [starts wiping his tongue]
- Beaver: Poor Franklin.
- Bear: Way to go, Beaver!
- Beaver: What?
- Bear: Telling Franklin he smelled bad!
- Beaver: I didn't say that!
- Bear: Yes, you did!
- Rabbit: You did so!
- Beaver: [scoffing] Well, I didn't mean to! You guys smelled it before way over there! I didn't know it was him!