Franklin (season 6)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Franklin and the Green Knight – Franklin's Magic Christmas – Back to School with Franklin – Franklin and the Turtle Lake Treasure | Main
The following is a list of quotes from the sixth season of Franklin.
Franklin's Favorite Card [6.01]
- Narrator: Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes. He liked to collect stamps, and he liked to collect rocks too. But one of the things he was most proud of was his soccer card collection.
Franklin's Bike-A-Thon [6.02]
- Narrator: Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes. He enjoyed going to the library to hear story readings. And he liked to borrow book. But one day there was a special meeting held at the library.
- Franklin: Can you take a picture of all the bike-a-thoners, Mr. Coyote?
- Mr. Coyote: Yes Franklin. And we can't forget Mrs. Goose.
- All: Right here, Mrs. Goose!/Over here!/Yeah, Mrs. Goose!
- Mrs. Goose: Oh my! Say "Cheese!"
- All: Cheese!