Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (also known internationally as Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation), or just simply known as Hotel Transylvania 3, is a 2018 American 3D computer animated comedy film and a sequel to Hotel Transylvania 2, with its director, Gennedy Tartakovsky returning for the film. The film is produced by Sony Pictures Animation and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It also features Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Selena Gomez, Kevin James, Fran Drescher, Steve Buscemi, Molly Shannon, Sadie Sandler, David Spade, Keegan-Michael Key, Asher Blinkoff and Mel Brooks... including Joe Whyte – while Chris Parnell, who was the voice of the Fly from the first 2 films, voices Stan... with Genndy Tartakovsky replacing Jonny Solomon as Blobby – reprising their roles. New additions to the cast including Sunny Sandler, Jim Gaffigan, Kathryn Hahn, Joe Jonas and Chrissy Teigen.
The film was released on July 13, 2018.
- I don't say "blah, blah-blah"!
- [from the trailer] Oh, no. Blobby's gonna puke.
- Don't say a word or I'll haunt your dreams!
- [Ericka: It's time to start a new legacy!] A monster/human legacy.
- FIRE BAD!!
- Did you guys hear that? He actually said "blah, blah-blah".
- This is amazing. There's so much to do.
- Hey, Murray. Here may be from Egypt, but you're the one in denial! Ha-ha-ha! Did you guys get that?
- [imitating Drac] "Don't worry, I'm over here. Blah, blah-blah!"
- I could not be more happy to welcome you all to our first ever monster cruise!
- You were so right, great-grandfather Van Helsing. Monsters are disgusting.
- [about Drac] Don't worry, great-grandfather. I won't try to kill him, I will kill him.
- Aww, what a cute family. What?! No it's not! Dracula bad, Dracula bad!
- The food here is to die for.
- I've got to be a little more careful. I mean, how many times can you save my life, right?
- No, I could never be with someone like you. I could never be with a monster!
- [to her great-grandfather, Abraham] You can't do this! You're wrong about monsters! Dracula, he saved my life!
- I'm so sorry, Drac. I was trying to kill you this whole time, but then I realized how wrong I was, how wrong all of this is… and then I... I zinged!
- It's time to start a new legacy! [Drac: A monster/human legacy.]
- Oh, why… are you going to suck out my blood? Blah, blah-blah!
- [about Ericka] I'm telling you, Johnny, there is something about that woman I don't trust.
- DJ Johnny in the house.
- [after Drac tampers with his DJ music to escape Frank's cousin] Whoa! The DJ booth is a sacred space!
- [to Mavis about Drac] You nailed, honey. Your dad is gonna love this. Best Summer vacation ever!
- [to Mavis, after she ate a chip with guacamole covered with garlic and farted] Aww! That was a cute toot, honey!
- Drac! Van Halsing's beats are controlling the giant octopus thingy! If there's one thing I hate, it's an evil DJ! We need POSITIVE ENERGY!
- Get ready for a DJ Battle!
- Everybody just please watch the hair. Watch the hair!!
- [to Frank] Oh, no, you don't. Last time you gambled, you lost an arm and a leg, literately.
- [greeting the passengers of the train] Good evening. I am Professor Abraham Van Helsing. That's right, one of the Van Helsings!
- [after thinking he killed Drac and Ericka] Well, I guess the legacy ends with me. That's an awkward ending.
- [playing the evil music] Listen to the melody of your destruction.
- This is Bob. Say "hi", Bob.
- Tinkles: Hi, Bob.
- Sunny: Fish.
- [after Drac escapes from Frank's cousin... due to her huge arm]
- Frank: What's the matter, Drac, you didn't like her?
- Griffin: No offense, but you can't be too picky. You haven't had a date in 100 years.
- Drac: Look, guys, I appreciate your concerns, but it's not up to me. You only zing once, and I did.
- Griffin: Times have changed, buddy. You can even find someone to zing with on your phone now.
- Drac: What, really? Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I'm far too busy. [leaves while taking out his phone] I have Mavis and Dennis, and the hotel and blah, blah, blah.
- Frank: [to Griffin and Murray] Um, did you guys hear that? He actually said "blah, blah-blah".
- Drac: I don't say "blah, blah-blah"!
- Mavis: What was that about?
- Johnny: You mean your Dad's date?
- Mavis: It wasn't a date, it was "work stuff".
- Johnny: Uh-huh…
- Mavis: I'm telling you, Johnny, there is something about that woman I don't trust.
- Johnny: But you want your dad to be happy, right?
- Mavis: Yes. Just not with her.
- Johnny: Ohh! Heads up, honey! This guac is loaded with garlic.
- Mavis: Garlic? [eats a chip with guacamole covered with garlic and farted]
- Johnny: Aww! That was a cute toot, honey! [Mavis looks embarrassed]
- The Kraken: There's a place, you gotta be.
1,000 leagues beneath the sea, and it's waitin' over here for you and me.
Gonna take you for a ride, but first you gotta come inside.
Get ready for the party's on tonight!
- King Neptune statue: Welcome to Atlantis.
- Kraken: So, relax and just unwind.
Leave your worries all behind, and get ready for the party is on tonight!
So get ready, it's party time…! [winks]
- Van Helsing: Well, I guess the legacy ends with me. That's an awkward ending.
- Ericka: Nope! It's time to start a new legacy!
- Drac: A monster/human legacy.
- Kathryn Hahn - Ericka Van Helsing
- Jim Gaffigan - Professor Abraham Van Helsing
- Andy Samberg - Johnny Loughran
- Keegan-Michael Key — Murray
- David Spade - Griffin
- Steve Buscemi - Wayne
- Fran Drescher - Eunice
- Sadie Sandler - Winnie
- Genndy Tartakovsky - Blobby, Blob Baby and Blob Pup
- Jonny Solomon (previously)
- Asher Blinkoff — Dennis Dracula-Loughran
- Molly Shannon - Wanda
- Mel Brooks - Vlad
- Chrissy Teigen - Crystal the Invisible Woman
- Chris Parnell - Stan and the other fishmen
- Joe Jonas - The Kraken
- Joe Whyte - Tinkles/Bob
- Sunny Sandler - Sunny
- Tara Strong (US) / Alison Hammond (UK) - Frankenginger
- Aaron LaPlante - Gremlins
- Michelle Murdocca - Kelsey, additional voices
- Libby Thomas Dickey - Libby
- Patrick Harpin - Austrian Boy
- Craig Kellman - Mr. Hydraberg
- Jaime Camil - El Chupacabra
- TBA - Wayne Jr., Wally, Wilson, Whoopi, Waylon and Weepy
- TBA - King Neptune