- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! - Arbok 22:20, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
An article that you have been involved in editing, Marcella Boccia, has been listed for deletion. All contributions are appreciated, but it may not satisfy Wikiquote's criteria for inclusion, for the reasons given in the nomination for deletion (see also what Wikiquote is and is not). If you are interested in the discussion, please participate by adding your comments at Wikiquote:Votes for deletion/Marcella Boccia. Also, please consider improving the article to address the issues raised. Thank you. ~ Ningauble 14:56, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
Hi Carolmooredc, I have removed your db nomination of this item because the given reason is no Criteria for speedy deletion. You could consider Wikiquote:Votes for deletion instead. -- Mdd (talk) 08:50, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- A case might be made by questioning the assertion that these are "notable threats". It could also be pointed out that the user (as "Sarsaparilla") was specifically banned for (among other things) "writing hoax articles with falsified sources"; but some of this material does appear to be genuine. ~ Ningauble (talk) 20:14, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- Definitely issues of relevance. If the topic is ok for sourcing, someone has to check the sources and remove the unnotable and unsourced ones. The latter probably could be done easily and quickly, especially in case of living persons. Carolmooredc (talk) 05:53, 10 August 2013 (UTC)