- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
To request admin privileges, see Wikiquote:Requests for adminship. If you just have a question for an admin, see Wikiquote:Administrators' noticeboard or simply Wikiquote:Village pump. And no, I don't speak Polish. Why do people keep asking me that? You're the third one in as many months. --Ubiquity 20:08, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
I have some, but not a lot, of knowledge about templates. I have already done one of the polish user boxes (Template:User pl-5), and I could do the others if you like. I might need help with the Polish, as I do not speak the language. But I would probably just copy them from Wikiquote. --Ubiquity 21:27, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't mean I wanted to learn Polish. I meant I might need help with the Polish text to go inside the templates. But as it turns out, I didn't. I added templates for pl-1, pl-2, pl-3 and pl-4. I also added a special pl- for use on my own page. ;-) If these are not what you wanted, let me know. --Ubiquity 09:42, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
To change the background color, or any other style element in a portion of a page, use the <div> tag. Edit this section to see what I did. --Ubiquity 09:40, 3 April 2008 (UTC)